Cramps During Pregnancy
Pregnancy cramps are a common manifestation in pregnant women in the 2nd and 3rd trimester.
Why or cramps when pregnant?
For sports that require as much movement as tenis or when standing for a long time in a position, the muscles get tired and cramping occurs. And so are the pregnant women.
Adding weight to your leg muscles often leads to cramping at night, making you yell in the middle of the night. Research shows that cramps in the legs are associated with poor blood circulation and anemia.
Other cases may be due to excess phosphorus (found in meat, processed foods and carbonated beverages) and due to lack of calcium, magnesium and potassium or the pressure of the uterus on nerves. lead down foot.
When you sweat a lot in the summer, your body may also become dehydrated, which can cause leg cramps
While during the cold months, blood circulation in the body tends to slow down and can cause cramps.
Cramps usually occur in the 2nd and 3rd stages of pregnancy.
How to ease the pain?
- Stretch your legs: Try to straighten your legs, start gently massaging the ankles and toes. This may cause pain in the beginning but the pain will gradually disappear.
- Massage the muscles that are contracting
- Take a bottle of hot water and place it on the cramped area.
- Go. A few steps will also help the cramps through quickly.
How to prevent cramps
Stretching your legs before you go to bed: Stretching your legs a few times before bed helps to prevent cramps from happening suddenly during the night
When lying down, place your foot on the pillow.
Do light exercises before bed.
Avoid standing long or sitting cross-legged.
Turn your ankles and wiggle your toes while sitting, working, eating and watching television.
Include calcium-rich foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables and milk. If you really suffer from cramping, talk to your doctor to take calcium supplements and possibly magnesium, potassium.
Lack of vitamin B12 can also lead to cramps. A balanced and rich diet combined with vitamin supplements may also help prevent cramps.
Avoid drinking fizzy drinks and processed foods that are high in phosphorus.
Drink adequate water, especially in hot weather, to avoid dehydration. Can drink coconut water to supplement magnesium and salt for the body.
If cramps do not back down?
If the cramps often occur or if you see swelling, bruising, you should see a doctor immediately. Although the disease is rare (1 in 2,000 pregnant women), it is very likely that you have thrombosis.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...