Cramps During Pregnancy
Pregnancy cramps are a common manifestation in pregnant women in the 2nd and 3rd trimester.
Why or cramps when pregnant?
For sports that require as much movement as tenis or when standing for a long time in a position, the muscles get tired and cramping occurs. And so are the pregnant women.
Adding weight to your leg muscles often leads to cramping at night, making you yell in the middle of the night. Research shows that cramps in the legs are associated with poor blood circulation and anemia.
Other cases may be due to excess phosphorus (found in meat, processed foods and carbonated beverages) and due to lack of calcium, magnesium and potassium or the pressure of the uterus on nerves. lead down foot.
When you sweat a lot in the summer, your body may also become dehydrated, which can cause leg cramps
While during the cold months, blood circulation in the body tends to slow down and can cause cramps.
Cramps usually occur in the 2nd and 3rd stages of pregnancy.
How to ease the pain?
- Stretch your legs: Try to straighten your legs, start gently massaging the ankles and toes. This may cause pain in the beginning but the pain will gradually disappear.
- Massage the muscles that are contracting
- Take a bottle of hot water and place it on the cramped area.
- Go. A few steps will also help the cramps through quickly.
How to prevent cramps
Stretching your legs before you go to bed: Stretching your legs a few times before bed helps to prevent cramps from happening suddenly during the night
When lying down, place your foot on the pillow.
Do light exercises before bed.
Avoid standing long or sitting cross-legged.
Turn your ankles and wiggle your toes while sitting, working, eating and watching television.
Include calcium-rich foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables and milk. If you really suffer from cramping, talk to your doctor to take calcium supplements and possibly magnesium, potassium.
Lack of vitamin B12 can also lead to cramps. A balanced and rich diet combined with vitamin supplements may also help prevent cramps.
Avoid drinking fizzy drinks and processed foods that are high in phosphorus.
Drink adequate water, especially in hot weather, to avoid dehydration. Can drink coconut water to supplement magnesium and salt for the body.
If cramps do not back down?
If the cramps often occur or if you see swelling, bruising, you should see a doctor immediately. Although the disease is rare (1 in 2,000 pregnant women), it is very likely that you have thrombosis.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...