Cut Off The “self”
I had a habit of masturbating when I was in college. By the end of this year I got married but still haven't given up this habit. I was really afraid my wife would find out about this horrible thing, what kind of person would she think I was, most likely she thought that I liked "taking a selfie" rather than "loving" my wife. Please help me cure the "selfie" disease.
In fact, there are many cases when a wife sees her husband constantly "take a selfie", he will think that he has some illness or feels deprived in "sex" when "doing" with his wife. A lot of conflicts, rift families also appear from here.
Therefore, the "desire" to cut off the "selfie" of many gentlemen is very justified. One thing that many gentlemen recognize, is that masturbation often involves pornography (be it photos, videos, etc
Therefore, if you want to get rid of the habit of "taking a selfie", it will take a lot of time. Ideally, you should throw everything that facilitates your craving "selfie" to have an opportunity to break out, including creams and tapes ...
Specifically, to prevent masturbation, you will need:
- Schedule specific plans for yourself: This schedule plan will include the work you need to do for hours throughout the week, including entertainment. This will keep you busy all the time, even during periods of time when you masturbate.
Maintaining this habit will not only leave you no time to "get in" to "take a selfie" but also help you gradually forget this bad habit
- See a counselor: If you have a real problem and want to learn how to stop masturbating, you can go to a counselor for help.
Counselors will have techniques to help you avoid temptation from masturbation.
- Block porn sites on your computer: It's best to remove all pornography on your computer. Also, never visit websites with that content to avoid being "attractive".
- Start a workout mode: If you've been exercising every day, push it up a bit now. Join a new sport, such as tennis or golf. Or else just run more often and run longer distances.
The process of eliminating the habit of masturbating is not easy to succeed overnight, but requires the determination and perseverance of each individual..
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...