Digestive Enzyme – How To Use The Right Way?
For a long time, due to habits, ignorance and ambiguity of manufacturers along with incomplete explanation of some health workers, many mothers abused digestive enzymes, whenever they saw their children. Lazy eating is arbitrarily bought for drinking.
Few people know that digestive enzymes and probiotics are two different preparations in nature, but due to their habits, they are often referred to as generic enzymes!
What is digestive enzymes?
Yeast are essentially proteins that catalyze a chemical reaction, which itself does not proceed or proceed very slowly without yeast.
Enzymes (also known as enzymes) are produced by the body (mainly from the digestive tract and gland) to digest food. There are several important digestive enzymes such as:
The amylase of the salivary gland breaks down cooked starch.
Hydrochloric acid (HCl) and the enzymes pepsin, lipase of the stomach. These products have the effect of softening the food, cutting collagen fibers, breaking down proteins into short polypeptide chains; however, pepsin of the stomach can only digest 10-20% of the protein of the stomach. food
Digestive enzymes help to digest food better
The lipase enzyme of the stomach has a very weak effect, only digesting the emulsified fat form (fat of milk, eggs).
The enzymes of pancreatic juice are the most important, including: amylase; Pancreatic enzymes that digest proteins include: trypsin, chymotrypsin, carboxypolypeptidase, under their action, the protein will be broken down into simpler amino acid fragments; Pancreatic fat enzymes of the pancreas are lipase enzymes (after the fat is emulsified with bile salts), under its effect, most of the fat of the food will be digested.
The liver secretes bile acids and bile salts, which play an important role in dissolving fats, enabling lipase enzymes to digest fats.
Score of probiotics
The microflora plays a very important role in the digestive tract, especially the child's digestive system. Some useful microorganisms are necessary for digestive system:
- Lactobacillus sporogenes is one of the microorganisms that produce lactic acid, acidify the intestinal tract and prevent the growth of rotting bacteria.
- Bacillus subtilis is a microorganism producing amylase, catalyzing hydrolysis reaction of a - 1,4 glucoside bonds of polysaccharides such as starch, glycogen.
- Beer yeast belongs to the saccharomycetaceae family. They are usually made into dry form to avoid the breakdown of vitamins
This is a very rich source of vitamins and nutrients, used in the prevention and treatment of vitamin deficiencies and malnutrition.
- Clostridium butyricum is a microorganism with fermentation effect on butyric. They assimilate nitrogen in complex compounds such as amino acids, peptides, proteins ... In addition, they also ferment sugars, starches, dextrin, pectin ...
Today, based on the development of the pharmaceutical industry, people have produced probiotics (probiotics) that also support digestion, also known as probiotics, depending on the type of product that The part will have one or more of the above bacteria. Mothers often abuse this type of probiotics.
Another concept to know is prebiotics. This is the fiber used to create a favorable environment for beneficial bacteria to grow. In industrial food products are often added with both probiotic and prebiotic ingredients to increase the effectiveness of preventing and treating intestinal bacterial disorders.
When giving your child digestive enzymes, you should consult your doctor first to ensure your baby's safety
Note when using digestive enzymes and probiotics
The use of any type of digestive enzymes, the amount, how much, when to use ...
must be prescribed by a physician and monitored after a specific examination.
The normal body has a close coordination between the digestive enzymes from the mouth to the small intestine. When the digestive glands are damaged or reduced excretion (due to prolonged diarrhea, severe malnutrition, cystic cystic fibrosis, prolonged atrophy of the intestine, shortened intestines after surgery ...), the body will lack enzyme.
In these cases, in addition to providing adequate nutrients through the diet, children need to provide some additional digestive enzymes of the pancreas.
Except for cases of congenital gastrointestinal damage, the enzyme should only be used in batches 1-2 weeks, should not be used for long; otherwise it will inhibit the digestive glands, reduce excretion and lead to atrophy.
For normal children who show signs of anorexia, need to find out the causes to overcome. For these children, enzyme digestion should not be used as a drug because of little effect. In case of necessity, the physician's prescription should be used.
For probiotics, only for the treatment of acute viral diarrhea and in the absence of beneficial gut bacteria.
Therefore, the drug is mainly applied to patients on prolonged antibiotics, because antibiotics have the side effect of destroying beneficial gut bacteria, creating momentum for harmful bacteria to grow, especially spread of anaerobic bacteria, producing c. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...