Dizziness During Pregnancy – Causes And Effective Remedies
During pregnancy, many pregnant women experience dizziness. This may be a normal physiological sign when pregnant but it may also be a manifestation of the disease so the mother is not allowed to be subjective.
At what stage of pregnancy do vertigo occur?
Dizziness during pregnancy is a condition in which a woman feels dizzy or lightheaded when standing up suddenly or standing up after long sitting. The reason is that the blood in the leg has not moved to the heart, causing the blood pressure to drop suddenly and the pregnant mother feels dizzy.
Dizziness can occur at any time during pregnancy. However, it is most common during the first trimester of pregnancy when the mother's body has undergone many changes since pregnancy. In addition, in the first 3 months, the mother often suffers from morning sickness, nausea, and loss of appetite, causing blood sugar to drop and she feels dizzy.
In some cases, dizziness may occur in the last 3 months of pregnancy because the size of the developing fetus puts pressure on blood vessels, making blood flow more difficult than usual
Cause of pregnancy cause vertigo
Depending on the stage of pregnancy, dizziness can be caused by various causes.
Dizziness in the first 3 months of pregnancy is mainly due to the hormonal changes inside the body that make the blood vessels expand and cause hypoglycemia, from which, the mother will often feel dizzy and lightheaded. scum.
In addition, when the mother is morning sickness and does not absorb enough nutrition necessary for both the mother and the fetus, she will face dizziness.
If dizziness occurs in the last 3 months of pregnancy, the main reason is that the amount of blood in the mother's body increases by 30-50% to raise the fetus, causing hypertension and the mother will feel dizzy.
During pregnancy, pregnant women often feel dizzy and tired
In addition to the above causes, vertigo during pregnancy is also caused by:
- Pregnant women anorexia, dehydration
- Mother with diabetes during pregnancy reduces blood sugar
- Mother's body temperature is higher than normal
- Some pregnant women have pre-eclampsia
- In the last months of pregnancy, when the fetus is large, the pregnant mother will lie on her back, which will put pressure on blood vessels, hinder blood circulation, increase heart rate, decrease blood pressure and lead to dizziness.
- Coughing, urinating, and having a bowel movement can make you dizzy because these actions cause your mother to lower blood pressure
- During pregnancy, the mother's blood demand is high so that she can nourish the fetus. However, the amount of hemoglobin responsible for transporting oxygen throughout the body does not meet the needs, resulting in dizziness, dizziness and fatigue
In addition, a very dangerous cause is due to the mother ectopic pregnancy.
An ectopic pregnancy can cause dizziness, abdominal pain, and vaginal bleeding. Seek medical attention immediately if you see these unusual symptoms because it is very dangerous.
How to reduce dizziness for pregnant mothers
Dizziness often appears in the first 3 months of pregnancy and can occur in the last 3 months of pregnancy. It makes the mother extremely tired and affects everyday life.
So, if pregnant women are experiencing this situation, apply some of the following measures to reduce vertigo:
- Limiting standing for a long time for a long time, instead, sitting more will be more beneficial to the pregnant mother
- When sitting up, you need to stand slowly, do not stand up suddenly
- Sitting is better than standing, but pregnant women should not sit too long, sometimes get up and do gentle exercise to help increase blood circulation.
- Do not lie on your back for the last 6 months of pregnancy, instead lie on your left side
Lying on your left side is the best sleeping position for a pregnant mother
- Eat enough nutrition to ensure enough energy, avoid hypoglycemia because it causes dizziness, lightheadedness. In the diet should also limit fat, starch, food too salty or too sweet ..
- Drink plenty of water to ensure your body is always hydrated, avoiding dehydration, especially when vomiting
- Pregnant women should choose clothes that are spacious, cool and capable of absorbing sweat, should not wear tight clothes.
If the above measures have been applied and the vertigo has not improved, pregnant women should see a doctor to be diagnosed with the correct health condition. At the same time, the doctor will advise the mother on a reasonable diet and rest so that she can improve the vertigo in pregnancy in the best way.
When feeling dizzy, what should pregnant mom do?
Suddenly pregnant mother feels dizzy, lightheaded, immediately perform the following actions to overcome:
- Open windows and doors to ventilate the air or to cool, green places (during the day)
- Try to lie down and lie on your left side to improve blood circulation to the brain, help dizziness subside and mom will feel more comfortable
- Please sit down slowly to avoid falling. If possible, pregnant women should sit with their heads lowered between their knees. When she feels better, she can stand up but remember that, to stand slowly, do not move suddenly because c. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...