Dysentery: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
Dysentery is an infection of the large intestine caused by Entamoeba histolyca or Shigella. Most infections are asymptomatic carriers, some manifesting as mild, persistent diarrhea, or exacerbated as acute dysentery.
Clinical manifestations of the gut are usually liver abscesses, which can rupture into the peritoneum, pleura, and pericardium.
Cause: It is caused by shigella bacteria that cause inflammation of the entire colon and rectum. The disease is usually transmitted through faeces. Family members are ill, do not wash their hands, take baby food or buy street food contaminated with shigella.
It is also possible that indoor dogs, cats, dog feces and cats also contain pathogenic bacteria. Children like to play with animals, touch their feathers, crawl to the floor and put their hands in their mouths… In the house there are flies, flies on human feces containing bacteria and then bu on food…
Symptom: The patient may have a low fever, may not but mainly abdominal cramps, straining
Abdominal pain is usually in the cecum (right iliac fossa, easily confused with appendicitis) along the colon frame (easily confused with stomach ulcers).
Bloody stools, sometimes alternating with loose stools, are not many, but defecate several times a day.
Straining: anal pain with an urgent feeling of urinating.
High fever if caused by shigella.
- Amibe killers:
Émétine: Because the drug is excreted slowly, the interval between two treatments is 45 days.
Metronnidazole: a drug that penetrates through the blood brain barrier well should be the drug of choice for the treatment of CNS lesions.
Dehydro-ététine: less toxic, faster elimination than émetine, the interval between two treatments is 15 days
- Types of dysentery caused by shigella pathogens: Ciprofloxacine, Péfloxacine, Ofloxacine, Bactrim.
Prevention of dysentery
- Wash your hands before eating, eating, drinking.
- Wash raw vegetables and food thoroughly.
- Cleaning manure, garbage, managing the use of fertilizers in agriculture. Especially, the collective living place and the people who serve, support and raise the children must be clean.
- Treatment of healthy people carrying cysts.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...