Dysmenorrhea In Women
The concept of menstrual cramping is used to refer to a series of symptoms of women before, after or during menstruation ...
These include lower abdominal pain (sometimes cramping and persistent), low back pain, abdominal bloating, and anus that are uncomfortable, such as sadness, diarrhea, etc. pay close attention to this
In addition to abdominal pain, some people also experience chest pain, nausea, diarrhea. If this phenomenon persists, the patient must take medication
1. Classification of menstrual pain like?
Menstrual cramps are generally classified into two types: primary and secondary.
Primary type (also known as dysmenorrhea): The patient does not detect any changes in the genital organs, but still has menstrual cramps. This phenomenon is usually seen in women under 25 years of age, unmarried and not having children. Dysmenorrhea appears after ovulation.
In the category of secondary dysmenorrhea (also called mood dysmenorrhea), the patient's genitalia has many changes. The disease is common in people with gynecological diseases such as endometriosis, adenoma, uterine muscle gland, cervical stenosis, adenocarcinoma
It is very difficult to distinguish the two types of abdominal pain clearly. For example, people with primary dysmenorrhea after many years will have changes in the genitals, making the phenomenon of dysmenorrhea worse; then it is difficult to judge.
In some cases, patients have been diagnosed with primary dysmenorrhea, but in fact they have mild endometriosis, when a laparoscopic examination revealed secondary dysmenorrhea.
In short, primary and secondary dysmenorrhea are just two forms of dysmenorrhea, between these two types it is sometimes difficult to accurately identify by clinical manifestations.
2. Is menstrual cramps common?
Menstrual pain is a fairly common gynecological disease. Up to now, due to the different pain sensations of each person, the tolerance level of each person is also different.
The statistical differences of menstrual period in women are quite large.
According to some surveys, in 1980 in China, 33% of menstrual cramps were out of the 72,000 women surveyed. Inside:
- 36% of primary dysmenorrhea.
- 32% have secondary pain.
- 32% for unknown reasons.
- 13.6% of people affected on work and daily life.
In 1982, Andersch and Milsom issued a report: Up to 72% of young men aged 19 in Sweden suffered from menstrual cramps, of which 15% took painkillers.
In 1985, 50% of women in puberty had dysmenorrhea at different rates in the US, 10% of menstrual cramps had to take one to three days a month. From there it can be seen, dysmenorrhea is a very common disease, especially in young women under 19 years old.
3. What are the symptoms of menstrual cramps?
Factors associated with primary menstrual cramps include:
- Early or late first menstrual period: There are investigations showing that the degree of pain and age of first menarche are related. In people who first menstruation early, the rate of dysmenorrhea is high, and the level of pain is also more severe.
- Marriage and childbirth: Between dysmenorrhea and marriage are related or not, there are two perspectives. Most people think that menstrual cramps have nothing to do with marriage. But many people think that after marriage, the level of menstrual pain in many women will decrease.
This is in need of clinical research to draw accurate conclusions.
- Menstrual cramps are also associated with factors of prolonged fatigue, stress, cold weather or hypersensitivity.
Factors related to the phenomenon of secondary dysmenorrhea: - Poor hygiene during menstruation, pregnancy and after birth, too early sexual activity, too much leading to uterine inflammation.
- Abortion or impact on the uterine cavity repeatedly causing inflammation of the endometrium.
- Contraception: Menstrual cramps and contraceptive methods have a certain effect on each other. In particular, the method of insertion often increases the level of menstrual cramps. Birth control pills that contain progestagen work to relax the smooth muscles of the uterus, alleviating the symptoms of cramping abdominal pain. Taking birth control pills can reduce the incidence and pain of menstrual cramps.
- Effects of menstrual cycle and the length of each cycle: In general, the severity of menstrual cramps and the short length of menstrual cycle have no effect on each other. But because dysmenorrhea manifests during menstruation, if menstrual periods are long, the period of menstrual cramps will be extended accordingly.
- Some other factors: There is an opinion that fat people are often prone to menstrual cramps; Smoking habits and menstrual cramps are always proportional. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...