Early Detection Of Deafness In Children
According to health experts, deaf children are detected early and timely treatment is able to restore hearing, especially for children under 2 years old. For premature babies, respiratory failure, neonatal infection, mothers who became ill during pregnancy ... more care needs to be taken to avoid babies being dumb due to early deafness.
The cause to the illness
There are many causes of deafness in children, including the following:
Due to genetics: The deaf and mute gene is located on the normal chromosome, the inherited gene from the dominant or recessive gene can lead to deafness.
Due to the reason acquired when the mother was taking antibiotics aminoglycoside group or due to complications at birth such as premature birth, low birth weight, jaundice, ear infections, meningitis .
Early detection of children overcome cam
At 5 months of age, children who have signs like: Not responding to sudden loud noises. Do not be awakened by noise; Do not turn your head in the direction of your loved one's voice.
If you do not follow or do not understand the instructions of a parent or relative, you need to take your child to an otolaryngology hospital to check the hearing level.
- Children under 8 months old: Children are not startled when they hear loud applause from a distance of 0.9 - 1.8m or no response to your voice.
- From 1 to 1 and a half years of age: Children cannot use some single words like grandmother, mother
. or cannot distinguish parts when suggested.
- For 2-year-olds: Children cannot follow simple requirements without visual cues, actions, or repeated phrases.
- For 3-year-olds: Children cannot navigate where the sound is coming from or do not understand and cannot use simple words.
Therefore, suspecting that the child is deaf and hard of hearing (especially in the family with many people who are deaf and dumb), parents should send the child to a hearing exam in the ear, nose and throat specialist for early treatment. When children have to hear it to be able to speak.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...