Fetal Heart And Abnormalities
The development of the heart
Dr. Gail Pearson (pediatric cardiologist) said: "The heart is one of the earliest organ development (about 7 weeks of age) because the heart helps pump and blood transfusion for the entire development of the fetus." - said the doctor.
Factors affecting the fetal heart
Dr. Pearson said, although scientists have not yet found a specific cause of fetal heart abnormalities, causing congenital heart defects, the following factors affect fetal heart development:
- Abnormal chromosome: Down syndrome causes 50% of the newborn's heart to be abnormal.
- Genetic abnormalities: An abnormal gene can also develop congenital heart defects.
- Mothers with diabetes: Uncontrolled diabetes in mothers increases the risk of heart defects in babies.
- Rubella infected mother: Rubella should be vaccinated before being pregnant
Maternal sleep medication or substance: Dilantin (used to treat epilepsy), cocaine, alcohol, and Accutane (used to treat acne) to affect fetal heart formation .
- Exposure to certain substances in the environment: paints, solvents, pesticides, air pollutants such as trichlorethylene and radiation are all things to avoid.
Common heart defects
Fortunately, heart defects are quite rare, only about 8 in 1,000 babies are born with abnormal hearts.
Michelle Collins (lecturer at Vanderbilt University) said that the cause of most congenital heart defects is unclear. For example, babies with Down syndrome, Turner hereditary disorder, Klinefelter syndrome ... may have congenital heart defects
Abnormal hearts fall into four different categories, including: incomplete heart development; defective heart; Abnormal or misplaced vascular function of the structures during cardiac development.
Treatment therefore depends on the condition.
Preventing heart defects
While some heart defects cannot be prevented, you can reduce your baby's chances of developing a heart defect by taking care of yourself and eating healthily during pregnancy.
Taking prenatal vitamins as directed, avoiding alcohol and tobacco, not taking drugs is the best advice for any pregnant woman.
It's also important to know if you're immune to Rubella. Your doctor can check your Rubella immunity and draw a final conclusion. Any medicine you take should be discussed with your doctor first.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...