First Trimester Of Pregnancy – Common Signs
The first 3 months of pregnancy - the common signs will give you the knowledge you need to ensure a healthy pregnancy and your baby has the best start.
Up to 85% of expectant mothers experience nausea and vomiting. The cause of this symptom is unclear, but chorionic gonadotropin is thought to be the main culprit. When the body has more of this substance, your nausea will increase. And that's not necessarily a bad sign because some say that the more likely a mother hangs out, the less likely she is to have a miscarriage or premature birth
a favorite dish for a few days.
Supplement your diet with easy-to-eat alternatives.
- Use more ginger. Ginger can soothe upset stomachs, so add a pinch of ginger to your tea or fruit juice.
- Vitamin B6. Taking this vitamin can make you feel hungry faster. Ask your doctor about the appropriate dosage
A craving for certain foods or particularly aversion to other foods is often associated with morning sickness.
This craving and aversion may be unpredictable, but up to 80% of women experience cravings and up to 85% of women say they cannot swallow certain foods. Should you indulge your appetite and fussy eating? It depends.
If your appetite is healthy, not devouring bags of chips or half a liter of ice cream at once, you can rest assured indulging your cravings. A good rule of thumb: limit each serving to 75-100 calories. For items that cannot be swallowed, try substituting for something else to add:
- If you can't drink milk, replace it with low-fat cheese or yogurt and try to mix it into sauces, soups, cereal powders or cakes.
If you can't eat greens, stick to beta-carotene-rich fruits like mangoes, apricots and cantaloupes.
- If meat is rejected from you, replace it with beans, You can also prepare beef, chicken hidden in sauces, soups or stews.
Sensitive to scent
Many women claim that their sense of smell is particularly sensitive during pregnancy.
One theory is that this helps keep you away from foods rich in bacteria and natural toxins that can affect the unborn baby during important developmental stages. This hypersensitive sense usually calms down after a few months.
Staying tired all day long is one of the side effects of pregnancy. Your body is overloaded to promote baby's growth. Your uterus is producing progesterone - thought to have a sedative effect, and blood flow increases by 50% to supply blood to the fetus. A hidden culprit for excessive fatigue is anemia.
An iron supplement is essential to make your baby's blood cells, and if you don't have enough iron, your baby will take what he needs from your body and exhaust you. Your doctor will do a blood test when you go for your first prenatal check to check for iron; If you are deficient in iron, your doctor may prescribe supplements.
You can also cope with fatigue in the following ways:
- Exercise even when you just want to stay in bed, try to walk a little to stretch the tendons. Trying to do some 20 minute exercise sessions a week will help you to be less tired.
- Pregnancy vitamin supplements help you fill nutritional deficiencies if your diet doesn't meet your needs and at the same time provide iron to help prevent iron-deficiency anemia. - Enlist sleep. Go to bed earlier, wake up later, and nap when possible. If you have to work all day, take a 15-minute nap at your desk. Spend more time sleeping.
Urinating a lot
Even if you haven't seen your stomach, your uterus is still "expanding" and putting pressure on your bladder, which is never completely empty.
In addition, the kidneys also work harder to get rid of waste from your body.
The result: urination needs become more frequent, throughout the day and night. But that doesn't mean you should drink less water, and not urinate - as this can cause a urinary tract infection. To limit the number of times you have to urinate at night, do not drink water for a few hours before going to bed, exclude drinks containing caffeine in the evening (due to caffeine irritating the bladder) and remember to urinate before turn off the light to sleep
You may have acne due to overactive hormones, which make your skin produce more oil. Acne can disappear after pregnancy, but right now you can control them in the following ways:
- Do not touch and rub skin. Use the lo. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...