Foot Massage With Dark Chocolate And Cocoa
Dark chocolate and milk cocoa are two drinks that are so familiar to you. But not only for daily enjoyment, you can also take advantage of it to make your feet more beautiful.
After a long and tiring day, your feet roam with you on the roads that need special care.
You do not need to expensive spa but take advantage of available materials in the house and spend a few minutes to perform, your feet will regain youthful vitality.
For a long time, cocoa and dark chocolate have been known to be very healthy foods. It helps the heart and brain function properly and prevents the growth of cancer cells.
With the combination of the special nutrients in these 2 drinks, you will create a very good mixture for foot massage.
The composition of nutrients in dark chocolate and milk cocoa has a very good foot massage effect
The lactic acid present in milk cocoa makes the skin softer and more supple for the feet.
The antioxidants and magnesium found in dark chocolate are a panacea to help you relax.
You also can not deny the wonderful scent of dark chocolate will make your soul a lot more excited.
Taking advantage of the available ingredients, you can make a foot care blend at home with the following formula:
- Get about 5 liters of fresh milk that is warm enough that your feet can tolerate
- Mix ¼ cup of cocoa with ½ cup of dark chocolate to make a thick paste. Stir again to make the cocoa smoother and avoid any lumps.
- Pour this cocoa and dark chocolate mixture into a large enough bowl with 5 liters of milk to soak both of your feet in.
- Perform the foot bath process for about 20-30 minutes. Then wipe off with a towel and rinse with warm water
Perform about 3 times a week, you will feel the difference with soft skin and feet have become much more supple.
. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...