Fungal Scalp Disease – Causes, Manifestations And Treatments
Scalp fungus (or impetigo) not only causes itching but can spread to other parts of the body so it needs to be treated early to protect the health of the sick.
Two common types of mushrooms
There are many types of oily fungi, including two common ones:
Scalp fungus is caused by Trichophyton
The disease begins with small nodules, scattered on the scalp. The lesion has thin scales, healthy hair interspersed with hair close to the root (due to fungal hair becomes hard and brittle).
Scales after scaling off the scalp may form a temporary bald patch. This disease causes itching, patients can get tinea in other areas (groin, buttocks, nails)
Tinea causes itching, discomfort, and discomfort
Trachoma (egg hair)
This fungal disease is caused by the fungi Pierdraiahortai and Trichosporon beigeli. The characteristic image is that along the hairline, from 2-3 cm from the hair root, there are soft round beads (almost equal to millet), black or brown and can be pulled out like an egg.
It does not cause hair loss because the mycelium grows only in the hair shaft, which may cause discomfort or itching
Object and source of infection
Due to the high intensity of labor, high sweating, concentrated accommodation, sometimes in concentrated areas such as garrison, students ... low personal hygiene, soldiers and students need knowledge of fungal skin diseases in general as well as scalp fungi in particular to actively prevent and combat diseases effectively.
The main source of disease is humans, in addition to possible from certain types of animals such as dogs and cats. Fungi can persist for a long, persistent period in an infected item. The disease is spread directly from the skin and through the skin, but the common way is indirectly by sharing combs, hats, pillows
. with patients.
To make a diagnosis, in addition to relying on clinical symptoms, tests should be performed: a specimen examination of the scalp or scalp. Cultured in jelly agar to diagnose and identify the fungus and appropriate treatment regimen.
When suffering from scalp fungus, patients should limit scratching
Treatment of scalp fungal diseases
For mild cases, wash your hair daily to eliminate hair loss, use selenium Sulfide shampoo or Nizoral shampoo works well.
If heavier, after shampooing, cover the towel with all the hair (note that when shampooing is not scratched, scratching and scratching the skin on the spot, creating conditions for bacterial infections).
Or cut off the hair of the scalp with fungus, apply fungicides and flaky horns on the spot daily. If multiple bacterial infection lesions, apply antiseptic topical, can use systemic antibiotics combined.
Take the antifungal antibiotic Griseofulvin (brand name Gricin) for a minimum of 4 weeks.
Prevention of scalp fungal diseases
- Investigate to detect infected people, send specialized treatment. Attention should also be paid to the detection of sick cattle.
- Treat early and thoroughly other skin fungal diseases on the body.
- Do not share combs, pillows, hats, wash basins, etc. with sick people.
- Pay attention to keep hair dry and clean..
. Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...