Go Swimming When Pregnant And The Unexpected Benefits
Just follow a few notes, you can safely go swimming when pregnant because swimming is an ideal sport to help pregnant mothers improve health during pregnancy.
Benefits of swimming during pregnancy
Swimming is a gentle sport, just 30 minutes a day before giving birth will bring many benefits for pregnant women and babies:
- Reduce swelling of ankles and feet: Water helps to push fluid from tissues into veins, increasing leg circulation to reduce edema during pregnancy.
- Ease sciatica pain: Normally, the baby's head is pinched on nerves (in the last 3 months of pregnancy), causing the mother to hurt especially in the back and hips. When swimming, the baby will "float" with the mother so it will reduce the pain.
- Reduce morning sickness: Many pregnant women report that cool water helps reduce nausea and morning sickness during pregnancy.
- Keep the body cool: During pregnancy, the mother's body usually has a higher temperature, a lot of bad sweat, so soaking in a cool lake can help the body to be cooler, especially when the heat increased outside level.
- Improve endurance: Swimming maintains muscles and increases endurance of pregnant women, making it easier to give birth.
- Burn calories, help manage the weight of the pregnant mother, if maintaining postpartum workout will improve physique efficiency
Note swimming during pregnancy
Swimming is good for pregnant women, but before practicing this sport, pregnant women should also note the following:
- Water safety testing: Avoid swimming in polluted beaches to prevent water-borne diseases.
To avoid contamination, it is best for pregnant women to choose to exercise in chlorinated pools properly.
- Avoid swimming in hot water: Swimming for more than 10 minutes in hot water can cause the body temperature to rise above 38.3 degrees C. This can increase the risk of neural tube defects, miscarriage and brain abnormalities and Spinal cord - especially if your body temperature rises during the first 4 to 6 weeks of pregnancy.
- Walk carefully: Remember, the floor around the pool is often very slippery, so pregnant women need to walk carefully to avoid slipping.
- Keep regular and constant breathing when swimming because babies need oxygen
- Do not forget to drink water: although not sweating when swimming, the body is more sad to urinate leading to dehydration. So make sure to drink 500 ml about two hours before training and put a bottle of water by the pool to drink during the swim
Where should not go swimming
- A mother has signs of pregnancy, threatened preterm labor or a history of miscarriage, premature birth, diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Avoid swimming in the early months and late pregnancy, the safe time is 3 months between pregnancy because the fetus has entered a stable period.
What is the right time of day to go swimming?
Pregnant women should remember that the best time to swim is in the cool afternoon because at this time the air is still warm and the pregnant body's body is conditioned to the environment.
Absolutely avoid swimming in the sun or early morning because this time the difference in body temperature and outside temperature can make pregnant women feel dizzy and easily produce fevers ...
Things to prepare after swimming
- Prepare a pair of non-slip slippers when swimming to use when getting out of the water, on the pool floor or in the changing room
- Having just finished swimming, when landing, should not wear a wet swimsuit but sit anywhere because bacteria are easy to grow and penetrate into the vagina through a humid environment.
- Add an extra amount of water to the body to make up for lost water
- After swimming, you should take a bath again, but absolutely not steam.
- Urinate after swimming to prevent vaginitis.
- Eye drops After swimming to prevent bacterial infection.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...