Help Children To Get Rid Of Biting Nails
Biting a nail is something that cannot be controlled, usually occurring in children ages 8 - 11. The reason is that the child is under stress about a problem, but cannot overcome it on their own.
If this habit begins when children are 3-4 years old, then gradually it will appear more often. In many cases, children confess to their parents about their anxious and unsettled mood and their gnawed little fingers.
In addition, this is the reason for the instability in adolescence and low self-esteem when children reach adulthood.
The doctors in charge of pediatrics have said: “People who bite their nails are usually people who want to do everything perfectly and want to please the people around them.
This unconscious habit is a consequence of excessive stress, and it does not just appear in children. Children biting nails can often be older brothers, eldest children or only children in the family, under pressure of education, punishment
. Leading children with this disability without being able to understand the cause and feeling miserable because not can be removed. "
To help children with this disability, instead of treating it as unnoticeable, parents can overcome this habit in the following ways:
- Try to distract your child with some amusement. Children should not be intimidated because this will make them feel more insecure, leading to more severe symptoms.
- Advise children to play sports and manual activities.
- Use transparent and bitter nail polish to cure this problem.
- Reward and promote every time your child tries not to touch his or her nails
- Set an example for children because children tend to notice and imitate adults.
. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...