Hepatomegaly: Unpredictable Danger And All The Information You Need To Know
Today, under the influence of many factors, liver diseases are increasingly common and increasing, accompanied by other dangerous complications. Hepatomegaly is a complication of liver diseases, but not everyone is knowledgeable about it. Some information related to hepatomegaly will be provided in the following article.
What is hepatomegaly?
An enlarged liver, also known as a large liver, is the size of the liver that is larger than normal. Enlargement of the liver is not considered a disease but a sign of some liver or liver-related diseases such as obesity, congestive heart failure or more severe liver cancer.
In the process of increasing the size of the liver, the symptoms and manifestations are not obvious, but if the liver is enlarged due to pathology, the patient will have abdominal pain, jaundice, pain at the site of the liver, weight loss ..
Causes of hepatomegaly
- Causes of blood vessels include:
+ Congestive heart failure: a condition where the heart does not pump enough blood,
+ Obstruction of venous veins in the liver.
- Causes from liver diseases such as:
+ Viral hepatitis including hepatitis A, B, C or possibly caused by bacterial mononucleosis tends to increase.
+ Hepatitis due to toxicosis or poisoning due to drug overdose.
+ Fatty liver due to alcohol, beer or fatty liver due to obesity.
+ Other diseases such as liver cysts, cirrhosis, abscess, appearance of liver tumor but not liver cancer, cancer in other parts and spread to liver, liver cancer, leukemia, disorders causing accumulation of protein, copper, fat in the liver, autoimmune disorders ..
- Abuse of supplements (herbal supplements) from herbs.
Enlarged liver due to fatty liver
Is liver disease dangerous?
The most frequently asked question that the patient is concerned about is whether their illness is dangerous? Is liver disease dangerous, how does it affect health?
Enlargement of the liver disease is caused by various causes, and the severity of the disease depends on the underlying cause. In particular, there are many very dangerous causes, life-threatening patients, such as: cancer, liver failure, venous obstruction .... In addition, if hepatomegaly is not detected early and timely treatment of the causes of the disease, there is a risk that it will make the condition worse, very dangerous complications such as cirrhosis, carcinoma of the cell liver (liver cancer), liver failure, hepatic encephalopathy, increased intravascular pressure, metastatic cancer, widespread infection ...
Because of the above problems, it can be affirmed that hepatomegaly is a dangerous disease, ranked in the list of diseases affecting human health and life.
Special attention should be paid to patients with enlarged liver at first, which is not dangerous to the patient, but it is a warning sign for patients suffering from health problems, or other serious liver diseases. which, if not detected, early control can affect the lives of patients.
Symptoms identify liver disease
Liver disease at first has signs or symptoms that are not clear, very easy to be confused with other diseases, so patients who have the following symptoms should take the initiative to examine and diagnose early.
- Abdominal pain: due to the size of the liver, the patient may have abdominal pain.
- If the patient sees fatigue, muscle aches, nausea, loss of appetite, digestive disorders, abnormal weight loss, this symptom should not be ignored as this is also one of the signs to identify liver disease. big.
- Another sign is that jaundice, yellow nails, or white eyes also turn yellow, which is also a noticeable symptom with the naked eye.
Enlarged liver size makes the stomach ache patient
Where is the liver examination?
When recognizing that the body has abnormal changes, the patient should not subjectively ignore symptoms but should promptly examine for diagnosis and identifying pathologies. The first important thing is that patients need to learn and choose reputable and quality hospitals for examination. Currently, there are many hospitals and health facilities that meet the needs of examination, diagnosis and treatment of patients. In particular, Hopital General Hospital is an address worth choosing peace of mind.
With the brand has been built and developed for decades, with a team of leading doctors in liver and gallbladder of Digestive Center of Hopital Hospital, highly qualified, experienced. Along with that is the system of modern and most advanced machinery and equipment, along with enthusiastic nurses, nurses, nurses and receptionists, which will surely make patients feel satisfied, worthy of being the basis Health is reputable and reliable for patients.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...