How Often Should You Get A Checkup?
The World Health Organization recommends that, from the age of 18 years old, to have a periodic health examination every 6 months or at least once a year to detect and treat diseases early in the potential period, at the same time intervene, timely prevent risk factors for common diseases such as stomach pain, diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia ...
Why should regular health check?
Most diseases, even some cancers, can be cured if detected early in the germ. However, many Vietnamese people are still subjective, have a "new illness" and have not considered taking regular health checks and not knowing the great benefits that it brings to them and their loved ones
Regular health checkups are important for each person
Personal periodic health examination is like a solid, solid city wall protecting people from the attack of toxic environments, diseases and epidemics. In addition to helping you assess the current health status, regular health checkups also help to early predict risk factors, thereby making changes and adjustments in lifestyle and nutrition
The benefits that regular health exams bring are not only physical, but also of great spiritual significance. There have been very sayings to affirm the value of health for people such as: "Health is everything", "strength of stone also becomes rice". A healthy body, full of life energy is a prerequisite for maintaining an optimistic, loving life attitude. For women, it is only possible to maintain true youth if there is health, but for men and health, they can continue to shoulder the responsibility of being the breadwinner and contributing to society.
How often should a health check 1 time
A physical examination 2 times a year is the best way to promptly detect the problems of the body, to offer effective treatments to minimize the complications of the disease threatening your life. However, according to the World Health Organization, the time period set for 6 months / time, 1 year / time in periodic health examination depends on the age, personal history and family of each person.
Regular health checkups every 6 months help protect your health to the maximum
- Depending on the age you need to perform different screening tests because it is related to the risk of disease corresponding to age
- For people with a personal history, family history of cardiovascular disease, cancer or unhealthy habits such as drinking alcohol, smoking, eating more fat, less fiber .
.. can increase You are at higher risk of getting sick than your age.
Notes on personal periodic health examination
- Do not eat breakfast, use sugary substances, gas or addictive substances such as coffee, tea ... to ensure accurate urine and blood test results.
- If general abdominal ultrasound, patients need to drink plenty of water, keep urinating until the abdominal ultrasound is completed.
- Need fasting for 6-8 hours if gastroscopy for doctors to observe and diagnose better.
- During menstruation, the doctor will not conduct gynecological examination
Regular health checkups are things that need to be done regularly
- Married women should not have sex before the date of gynecological examination.
- Do not x-ray for pregnant women.
- Patients need to empty the bladder if the gynecological ultrasound is done with a probe, so that the doctor can easily observe the uterus and appendages.
- Clean the ears, nose, throat and genital area clean so as not to affect the vision and observation of the doctor during the examination.
- Depending on the gender, age, medical history as well as the needs of each individual to select the appropriate examination program.
Health is the most valuable asset of every person, so maintaining and protecting your health through annual health check is essential to help you and your loved ones stay healthy and happy. everyday.
Contact directly for advice and appointment scheduling:
Hotline: 0932232016 - 0911908856
Tell: (84-4) 3927 5568 ext * 2237 or * 2273 - * 2218 (During office hours)
Email:. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...