How To Bathe Safely After Giving Birth
Many people think that: During their stay, postpartum women should abstain from bathing absolutely while some mothers strongly object to this.
It seems that taking a bath after giving birth is not a decision of your own. Even many mother-in-law's families are still in love with each other because of this inconsistency. So in fact, should we shower after birth or should we abstain from absolute showering?
Should shower after giving birth?
Women after childbirth often have mixed feelings such as discomfort, pain, joy .
Usually if you have had a normal sparring, you can shower right after giving birth. However, if you have had a caesarean section, you should not shower right after birth but may have to wait a few weeks until the incision is well healed.
Even if you give birth naturally but have stitches in your perineum, you may have to wait a short time for the stitches to heal completely.
In general, in both cases, the doctor will decide if you should shower right away or wait a little longer. If the hospital papers do not mention anything about taking a shower after giving birth, it's best not to mention it to a midwife or nurse.
How to shower after birth is the safest?
Bathing in the tub is the safest way for you to shower after giving birth. In fact, it is effective in treating postpartum burnout in women
However, bathing after birth should avoid the direct impact of water on the body as it may damage soft tissues. Also, you should not shower standing. Even 1 week after giving birth, avoid direct contact with the shower.
In general the most important thing a postpartum woman needs to do is to follow all precautions to prevent herself from becoming infected. Because after the birth of your baby, your baby depends on you for everything, so you must be careful to eliminate the risk of minor infections. To do this, you should strictly observe the following notes:
- Soaking your body in contaminated water is the greatest danger you can put yourself in an infection. Therefore, always make sure the tub is clean and disinfected. Tub water does not have any pathogens.
- Absolutely avoid swimming after birth because it can be dangerous and create opportunities for infections to visit you.
- The temperature of the water must be adjusted to an appropriate level. Avoid using any fancy oils or perfumes in the bath as they can irritate your skin.
- Finally, the most important thing is to dry your body thoroughly after bathing.
Bathing after giving birth is sure to relax you physically and mentally. It also reduces women's fatigue and postpartum exhaustion. However, you should not rush to shower immediately but should follow the instructions of a specialist..
. Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...