How To Get Rid Of Freckles?
Some girls have very beautiful faces but unfortunately the skin is covered with freckles. Here are some tips for you how to get rid of freckles.
What is freckles?
Freckles (TN) are small and flat spots on the skin (also called macules), ranging in size from a fine needle-like dot to a few millimeters (usually less than 5mm).
TN can appear in large numbers and can develop randomly on the skin, especially after prolonged exposure to the sun.
TN often appears in white people or bright skin areas, the skin or exposed to the sun (face, neck, chest, shoulders
Most TNs on one person have a uniform color, different people probably have different colors like: reddish, yellow, gray, light brown, brown or black, but they are generally darker than the surrounding skin. around.
They tend to be darker and more visible when exposed to sunlight and lighter during the winter months.
TN is associated with an increase in the amount of pigment that makes the skin darker, but not in an increase in the number of pigmented cells.
There are two basic types of TN, which are TN nodules and brown spots. The first is small, round, dark spots that are as small as a pin. The second form has a darker color, the rough edges are larger than the first one by a few millimeters
What causes TN?
- Due to exposure to light, increased pigmentation on the skin.
- Hormonal disorders: pregnancy, premenopause, kidney disease ...
- Allergy to cosmetics due to poor quality cosmetics or due to improper use of the skin type.
- Due to drugs such as antibiotics, birth control, tuberculosis drugs ...
- Or due to prolonged malnutrition, the diet lacks fresh fruits and vegetables, making the body lack of vitamins.
Does TN affect health? Have you recovered yet?
TN only affects aesthetics, not health, does not cause skin cancer.
So far, it is thought that TN development is the result of a combination of genetic factors and sunlight exposure.
One trial found that 2 recipients were exposed to the same sun at the same time but did not have the same TN development.
People with fair skin, blonde hair, or red, light-colored eyes are more susceptible to sunlight than dark-skinned people.
As such, people with darker skin are less sensitive to the sun, but not completely resistant to the sun, still burn and tan when exposed to the sun for a long time. TN can fade and disappear at the age of 40-50.
What to do to erase TN?
There are several safe and effective methods to help fade and reduce the appearance of TN. One or more combination methods may be used for best results.
Not all skin improves with the same treatment and TN can easily recur if exposed to the sun for a long time.
Bleaching and fading cream: products often containing hydroquinone and kojic acid can be purchased by prescription or without a prescription depending on the concentration of the drug, if hydroquinone is above 2% required a prescription. These products help to lighten TN, but must last for months.
Retinoids: Can be used alone or in combination with bleaching cream, tretinoin (Vit A acid), perhaps also helps fade TN color when used over a long period of months.
Cryotherapy with liquid nitrogen: little use.
Laser IPL treatment. The special thing about this laser is that it only affects the pigment pigment melanin in the skin without hurting the skin cells.
Normal skin does not absorb laser energy so it won't hurt.
However, multiple treatments are needed, each spaced 4 weeks apart or more.
Chemical peeling: can also fade TN color and improve abnormal pigmentation.
Regardless of any treatment for TN, it will not be very effective without sun and sunscreen.
According to experience, avoiding the sun and using sunscreen properly are very important, even sometimes by this method also contributes to significantly reduce TN.
Should we use cosmetics to "kill" TN?
All cosmetic brands have products that obscure dark spots like TN, but the effect is often very slow. We should distinguish the products called cosmetic and cosmetic pharmacy.
Cosmetic products often have lower concentrations of ingredients, without a doctor's prescription. The products in cosmetic and pharmaceutical products are usually higher in concentration, require caution and follow-up when used and require a prescription from a doctor.
Using cosmetics improperly, products of poor quality can cause more TN. Because it can cause dermatitis, it can darken after inflammation, or make the skin more sensitive to sunlight.
What to do to not suffer from TN?
As stated, we know that TN is related to genetic factors, but we cannot change the genetic factors, so the main preventive problem here is avoiding sun and using sunscreen properly. way:
- Use sunscreen with a sunscreen index ≥ 30.
- Wear a wide-brimmed hat.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts and pants.
- Avoid the peak time of sunlight from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Shelter in shadow.
. Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...