How To Handle Some Situations When Children Teething
At around 6 to 8 months of age, babies begin to have baby teeth. Babies may have a mild fever, salivate a lot, often put their hands into their mouths, or lick their gums with their tongue. Babies can also have loose bowel movements, paste 3-4 times / day, fuss, anorexia.
These signs usually appear and go away on their own within 3 to 7 days (there are also babies who do not show any signs). When your baby has the above symptoms, parents should note:
- If your child has a bowel movement several times a day but the amount of stool and water output is small, there is no need for rehydration, just feed and drink as usual. If the stool is watery or too small, the baby should go to the doctor.
- Take your baby to the doctor if fussing, refusing to eat for a week, are at risk of causing weight gain, weight loss. If your baby only eats a few days, he may not need to see a doctor
Help your baby have a beautiful teeth
For healthy teeth, no cavities and deformities, parents need to:
- Maintain good oral hygiene for babies: After eating, children should drink some water to gargle, then wipe their teeth with a soft towel; or brush your baby's teeth.
Should do many times a day.
- Limit your baby's bad habits such as eating sweets regularly, not brushing teeth before bed, sucking fake breasts, sucking fingers. These habits can cause tooth displacement, leading to a pinch or dent.
- Full and reasonable nutrition, especially to ensure calcium right from pregnancy.
- Do not arbitrarily buy antibiotics for children to drink to prevent permanent yellowing caused by medicine.
- Take your child to the dentist every 6 months to promptly detect and handle abnormalities.
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...