How To Treat Heat Rash In Children
The disease occurs at any age but is common in children who are well-incubated, newborn babies lying, children active running and jumping. It is noteworthy that family members often self-treat according to experience such as retaining pounded leaves, mashing up green beans, lubricating chickens, abstaining from water, bathing, etc., making long-term illnesses and even dangerous complications.
Heat rash by covering leaves
6-month-old Vo Tuan B.M
When the whole body was reddened, the baby had a high fever, tired of many family members to take him to the hospital. Medical examinations and tests showed that her child suffered from severe heat rash. Antibiotics must be treated, combined with incision drainage and active skin care to reduce fever, skin infection and heal.
Heat rash appears when children sweat a lot
Heat rash is a skin rash caused by inflammation, tiny droplets or pink patches, which occur when the child sweats more than usual. This is due to clogged pores, blocked sweat glands due to dead skin cells or bacteria. Heat rash appears in many different places on the body, often in sweaty areas such as the forehead, neck, shoulders, back, chest, diaper area, folds of the body, causing itching many times. The illness appears within a few days and goes away quickly when the ambient temperature improves, when the child stops sweating
Depending on the degree of deep or deep sweat duct obstruction, there are 3 types of heat rash:
Millet grain, also known as white board, is common in infants, including tiny white bubbles appear in clumps, neither inflamed nor red around. Millet rash causes less itching and usually goes away within hours to days.
Scarlet fever, also known as heat rash, is the most common form of infection in children. This type of itchy rash is more common in hot weather, when sweat glands become clogged deeper than the epidermis. The skin is red, there are many disjointed blisters or patches of red spots on the skin, causing a needle-like sensation or intense itching. Children often suffer from scratching, irritability and frequent crying.
Deep rash or purulent rash is a rare form. Occurs when the child has repeated episodes of heat rash.
This is due to the obstruction of the deeper part of the sweat glands, deeper inflammation of the skin, inflammation and secondary infection. At this time, the acne is hard, darker. It is also less itchy than heat rash, but it is dangerous because it can lead to heat exhaustion.
Complications of infection due to improper care
Common complications in children with heat rash are secondary skin infections due to scratching of the itchy children in poor hygiene conditions or due to improper treatments such as pounding leaves, covering mashed green beans, and lubricating chickens. , abstain from water, wash. Through hair follicles or skin abrasions when the child is itchy, scratching bacteria, permanent, temporary skin or opportunistic bacteria will reproduce there, promoting the toxicity that causes infection to form pus. Infected skin swells red hot, hard lumps cause soreness due to the presence of pus deep below, creating abces, lymphatic vasculitis, lymphadenitis. Severe progression when germs enter the bloodstream causing sepsis, septic shock or to damage other organs such as meninges, heart, bone marrow, or lungs.
Take the medication as directed by your doctor
How to properly care at home by keeping your child's skin cool, clean and dry to reduce itching and irritation in the skin:
- Avoid excessive sweating: keep children in a cool, ventilated place. Sleep under a light fan. If the child is in an air-conditioned room at a hot time during the day. Limit children running and jumping too much outdoors.
- Daily skin hygiene: wash children to pay attention to the areas of rubbing skin, the folds. Choose an antibacterial soap to reduce the amount of germs that stay on your skin.
- Let children wear loose clothes, with thin material and sweat-proof. Change diapers (diapers) regularly.
Truncate your child's fingernails to avoid scratching.
- Give children lots of water. Eat a variety of nutrients such as vegetables, vitamins and minerals. Avoid spicy, salty foods, hot drinks.
- If the rash is broken, watery, apply topical as directed by your doctor. Do not apply talcum powder on the affected skin.
Seek medical attention when:
- Suspected superinfection: the child scratches more itchy, the skin rash is widespread, there is redness, pain, pus or closed brow.
- The child has a fever, is more tired, or has no heat rash after 3 days.
Keep your child's skin cool, clean and dry
To protect the skin of children in the hot season, parents should pay attention to soothe and cool the skin with fish.
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...