How To Use Deer Velvet
Deer antler is one of the four herbal remedies (velvet, ginseng, cinnamon, filler) that is leading to health, prevention and treatment.
According to traditional medicine, deer velvet antler sweetness, warmth, in 4 business: can, kidney, heart, mind cells, has a moderate effect on kidneys, positive effects, tonic gas, blood tonic, strengthen tendons, reduce Aging process, prolong life.
According to Western medicine, deer antler has a tonic effect on the body, refreshing the spirit, making wounds heal quickly, eating and sleeping well, forming blood, toning the heart, affecting the metabolism of protid and glucid substances ... kidney disease is not enough, men with impotence, urination, lightheadedness, backache, knee fatigue, children growing up slowly, women menstruating too much, uterine bleeding, lymphatic ..
Fresh deer velvet:
Method 1: Deer velvet porridge (the best way of processing: thinly sliced fresh velvet, then grind it into the freezer for daily cooking porridge (you can use a blender to grind velvet) Each busy use 0 , 5g to 3g (1 teaspoon) of crushed velvet into a bowl of hot porridge to eat immediately, use once or twice a day.
Method 2: Steamed deer velvet with rice: Sliced deer velvet with rice for daily use. Times use from 0.5g to 3g (a small teaspoon), once or twice a day.
Method 3: Deer velvet cook soup: thinly sliced deer velvet, chopped into hot bowl for daily use. Times from 0.5g to 3g (one to two thin slices or a small teaspoon), once or twice a day.
Method 4: Deer velvet soaked in honey: sliced deer velvet and then grated with honey
Method 5: Deer velvet wine: Deer velvet antler or sliced soaked with glutinous rice wine over 45o (100gr fresh deer velvet soaked with 0.65 liters of sticky rice wine) after 1 month of drinking every day 1-2 times per time approximately 20ml. (Or let both deer velvet antler so beautiful but the time to soak is 6 months to use).
Can be combined with other medicines such as 30g deer velvet, sliced hair, 30g medicinal herbs, put both of these herbs into silk bags and tie them in a wine bottle of 500-1,000ml, soak for 7 days. take out drink. Drink 3 times a day, each time 20 - 30ml.
Used for elderly or pee at night or cure impotence; or deer velvet 20g, cordyceps 90g, sorghum wine 1,500ml. Cut the herbs, then put in a jar of wine for 10 days.
Drink 20-30ml daily.
Uses: fostering for people with back pain, knee pain, fear of cold, impotence ... due to kidney failure, impaired sperm.
Deer Antler Velvet:
- Deer velvet dried. Cut star dried crispy, finely cooked with white porridge, eat once a day, each time about 5-10g (porridge nearly ripe to remove deer velvet).
- Dried deer split or split soaked with fine wine (100g dried deer velvet soaked with 1- 1.
5 liters of alcohol) after 1 month of drinking 1-2 times a time about 20ml each time.
- To prevent ice cold for fresh deer velvet. Carefully guard against moisture, mold, damage to dry deer antler.
- Particularly for people with hypertension should not use or must follow the instructions of a doctor..
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...