Increase The Height Of Children- What Way?
Children ‘eat fast growing’, this is also the earnest aspiration of parents. So what "secret" helps to raise stature for children? This article will help you learn how to care for your child's height growth.
Stages of height development of the body
There are 3 stages of rapid growth of body height:
- Stage of fetus: in 9 months of pregnancy, if the mother is eating well, increasing from 10 to 20kg, the child will reach 50cm height at birth and weigh from 3kg or more.
- Newborn period to 3 years: the first 12 months of the child increases by 25cm; For the next 2 years, the child will grow taller by 10 cm each year.
- Puberty period: normal for girls from 10 to 16 years old and boys from 12 to 18 years old
But in reality, we cannot know exactly what year it is, so we still have to ensure good nutrition for children during puberty for children to develop.
After puberty, the young body also increases in height but at a very slow pace, the total increase in height of the following years is not equal to one year of skyrocketing height of puberty
It is often estimated that the height of an adult child will be twice the height at 2 years of age (for example, at 2 years of age, the child is 82cm tall, then the height will be 1.
Or the height at maturity is equal to the height at 10 years of age multiplied by 1.25 (for example, when 10 years old, the child is 1.4m high, the height of adulthood will be 1.75m).
Thereby we see foster care in the stages of pregnancy, the first 3 years and the period of puberty is very important for the development of a child's height.
Care measures to increase the height of children
Some studies show that human height is influenced by factors: nutrition (32%); genetics (23%); strength training (20%), habitat, sunlight, illness, sleep
Especially if nurtured well, in the same family, the next generation is always taller than the previous generation. Here are some tips to help your child grow taller:
- Nutrition measures: having the greatest impact on the height, physical and intellectual development of children. Pregnant women need to understand that you eat for yourself and your baby.
So, in addition to eating enough nutrients, you must also focus on eating vitamins to help the fetus grow well.
Vitamins are abundant in green vegetables, ripe fruits, meat, fish, eggs, milk ...
when needed you should go to the doctor to order the use of synthetic vitamins and minerals such as vitamins A, D, C, group B, calcium, magnesium, iron ...
You need to feed your baby with a reasonable diet: eat enough energy to keep your body healthy and growing continuously.
One day for children to eat 3 main meals in the morning, lunch, dinner and add 2-3 snacks in the middle of the morning and after nap to help children gain weight, increase the monthly height as standard.
Foods need 4 groups of protein, sugar, fat, vitamins and minerals, and must have a variety of foods, preferably more than 20 foods per day.
There are also substances that affect height growth such as iron, zinc, iodine. Foods high in iron: liver, blood, eggs, meat, fish, beans, spinach, milk fortified with iron.
Foods high in zinc are oysters, shellfish, pork liver, milk, beef, egg yolks, fish, and soy. Foods high in iodine: iodized salt, cheese, chicken eggs, milk, sea fish, seaweed, algae.
- Methods of exercise: muscle movement will stimulate, accelerate energy metabolism, metabolism, promote body growth, increase the amount of calcium into bone tissue to help strengthen bones and develop better.
For such benefits, you need to guide and give your child daily exercise routines with moderate exercise suitable for your child's age.
You can refer to instructional exercises on TV, in books and exercises of your child at school to teach your child how to practice.
- Ensuring good sleep for children: good sleep, deep sleep helps the body to secrete growth hormone, helps increase calcium absorption, stimulates long bones and comprehensive physical development. The amount of sleep time depends on the needs of each age, but generally children need to sleep more than 8 hours a day.
You should make your child sleep in a spacious, clean, well-ventilated room, with a quiet, warm, cool, cool summer space, warm blankets, soft cushions for your child to have deep sleep and good sleep, you will see I grow up after every sleep.
- Medical care: You need to have your child fully vaccinated under the Extended Immunization Program so that your child is protected from dangerous diseases.
Keeping the body hygiene, food hygiene and safety will help your child less susceptible to bacterial infections, poisoning, so that your child can grow faster.
Eat enough nutrients to help children grow well.
Important nutrients that help increase height include: protein (protein) is needed for body growth and development.
If children do not eat enough protein, they will stop growing, lose weight, digestive disorders, susceptible to disease and consequently growth retardation.
High protein foods.
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...