Information From A-z About Spasmodic Colitis
Spasmodic colitis leads to dysfunction of the colon, causing pain and discomfort for patients of all ages and occupations.
What is spastic colitis?
Spasmodic colitis (also known as irritable bowel syndrome, functional colonic disease) is a common digestive disorder associated with abnormal bowel spasms, a disease characterized by abdominal pain. , flatulence, mucus in the stool and defecation disorders (diarrhea and constipation alternating).
Symptoms of spasmodic colitis tend to be chronic, which can be uncomfortable but do not lead to any serious internal problems.
Spasmodic colitis is a fairly common disease
Symptoms of spastic colitis
The severity of symptoms of spastic colitis may vary from person to person. Here are some symptoms of colonic spasm that may occur:
Colonic spasms often have sudden abdominal pain, especially in the lower and left abdomen. Pain sensations may vary in intensity depending on the contraction.
Pain occurs after a person eats strange foods, sour, spicy, raw, seafood
. or when stressed or anxious. Most people who have defecation or defecation will experience less abdominal cramping, but there are also cases after defecation that does not improve and other abdominal pain develops.
Defecation in people with bowel spasms is an alternating condition between diarrhea and constipation during bowel movements. The stool may be loose, with clear or white mucus appearing in the stool with an unpleasant odor. The patient also has the feeling of defecation without bowel movements, still wanting to continue.
Bloating can occur at any time of the day, regardless of diet
When the colitis spasm persists, the patient's body appears pale, debilitated, always tired and headache ... When the colonic pain spasms strong will be accompanied by a feeling of nervousness, shortness of breath , stress, insomnia, heart palpitations ...
Spasmodic colitis causes severe abdominal pain
Causes of spastic colitis
Spasmodic colitis is a symptom of an underlying health condition caused by the following:
Disorders of intestinal motility
Thanks to the rhythmic contraction of intestinal peristalsis, food is transported and digested into nutrients for the body. However, for people with spasmodic colitis will change the time and intensity of contraction of intestinal motility, leading to the appearance of symptoms such as:
- Colonic contractions occur with strong intensity and prolonged: The digestive system is affected, there is not enough time to absorb water and nutrients from food leading to bowel movement.
Squeeze constantly to remove stool, cause of diarrhea, living stool, loose ...
- Short and light contractions: At this time waste is stored in the colon for too long when the intestines reduce contractility, most of the water is reabsorbed, making the stool hard and dry, causing the condition of apples. fertilize.
High intestinal sensitivity
Increased sensitivity of the large intestine is also the cause of inflammatory bowel syndrome. For patients who only need a small impact on the abdomen or when eating strange things, sour foods, when stress, weather changes ..
. will also lead to digestive disorders such as: going out, stomach ache, flatulence, bloating ...
Stress factor, anxiety
Objective factors from outside such as stress, anxiety, emotional disturbance, work pressure, etc., though not directly causing spastic colitis but will increase the level of symptoms.
The bad foods such as: alcoholic beverages, stimulants, carbonated soft drinks, fast food, fried foods, hot and sour spicy foods ..
. if used regularly will cause peristaltic stimulation reaction. The intestine causes colonic spasm.
In addition, improper eating habits such as eating too fast without chewing, eating and talking, skipping meals, etc. also affect the normal functioning of the intestine.
Subjects at risk of contractile colitis
If you fall into one of the following groups, you are more likely to get spastic colitis.
Fatigue stress can cause spasmodic colitis
- Age: Spasmodic colitis usually occurs in the elderly (over 50 years old).
- Gender: According to the study, the rate of women who have the risk of contracting colitis 2 times higher than men.
This is due to hormonal changes before and after your menstrual cycle.
- Family history: In a family with someone with intestinal disease, other members are also at higher risk.
- Diet: For those who have unhealthy eating habits, lack of science will be at higher risk of disease than those who eat scientific and reasonable.
- Psychology: People often worried, stressed, stressed about work and life ... will have a higher risk of disease.
Dangerous level of vi.
. Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...