Insomnia At The End Of Sleep
I am over 50 years old this year, recently I often wake up early, every 3 - 4 am I wake up and can not sleep anymore. Please ask me why I woke up so early, is there any cure for this disease? Le Hoang Long (Binh Thanh - Ho Chi Minh City)
Waking up early is also a form of insomnia. Insomnia is sleeping less than usual for more than 2 hours a day. For example, a person used to sleep 8 hours a day, now only 4 hours sleep. There are 3 types of insomnia:
- Early insomnia (trouble falling asleep) is common in young people
- Insomnia between sleep (waking up halfway and having trouble sleeping).
- Late insomnia (waking up early and not being able to sleep again) is common among middle-aged and elderly people.
Late insomnia is common in the following diseases:
- Primary insomnia, in addition to symptoms of insomnia, patients do not have any other symptoms
These people are often a little excited at night so it is difficult to sleep.
When they watch TV, read newspapers at night, they doze off, but when they get to bed, they can't sleep.
These patients often have trouble falling asleep, waking up early and having trouble falling back to sleep. The illness lasts at least 1 month but usually lasts for many years.
Primary insomnia requires treatment with tricyclic antidepressants (amitriptyline) or polycyclic (mirtazapine) for a minimum of 18 months.
- Depression, in addition to insomnia, patients also have at least 5 of the following symptoms: sad facial expressions, loss of most interests and preferences, loss of appetite (leading to weight loss), fatigue (most is morning), poor attention and memory, depressed pessimism and low self-esteem, gratuitous worry, thoughts of dying.
The disease must last for at least 2 weeks, but usually lasts for 9 months, in many cases (especially for the elderly), the disease lasts a lifetime
Treatment of depression requires antidepressant medication.
Priority should be given to new antidepressants such as sertralin, paroxetine, mirtazapin ...
The duration of treatment should last a minimum of 1 year, for patients over 45 years of age, they must be treated with life-long antidepressants.
Because he did not provide enough information about his disease, I was unable to answer his disease correctly. I hope you will compare with the above standards to preliminarily orient your disease.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...