Is Anesthesia Colonoscopy Safe?
Anesthesia colonoscopy (regular laparoscopy) is the most effective method now to help doctors detect lesions and tumors in the colon early. So is anesthesia colonoscopy safe? What is the procedure for anesthesia colonoscopy? The following article will help readers learn about this issue.
Subject should conduct colonoscopy
If the patient has the following signs, symptoms or medical history, colonoscopy is needed:
The patient has pain in the lower abdomen, diarrhea or prolonged constipation. The stool has blood or mucus.
Patients with a history of colon polyps, colon cancer or in a family with a family member who has previously suffered from the aforementioned diseases need colonoscopy to screen for the disease
People age 40 and older want to get screened for cancer early.
During an X-ray or CT scan of the colon, the doctor detects abnormal signs.
Pros and cons of non-anesthetic colonoscopy
- Lower cost than anesthesia endoscopy;
- Safe because there is no anesthetic, no anaphylactic shock, anesthetic allergy
- Patient is fully awake after colonoscopy after colonoscopy and he is able to walk right away.
- When the endoscopy is put into the anus, the patient will feel uncomfortable and want to have a bowel movement although there is no stool inside.
- Many cases, especially children, are very scared when they see the endoscope. During the colonoscopy, it is impossible to endure unpleasant sensations, abdominal pain, so often wiggling, not lying still, making it difficult for the endoscope doctor.
Complications may be encountered after endoscopy
Although the complications of colonoscopy are very low, there can be cases such as perforation of the gastrointestinal tract, bleeding of biopsy, improperly placed biopsy, leaving lesions on the gastrointestinal tract ...
Therefore, colonoscopy requires a highly experienced, well-trained physician to be able to see the exact location of the ulcer, damage and promptly handle the complications that occur during the procedure
In addition, the endoscope must meet the requirements to detect even the smallest injury.
Why should choose Hopital Hospital to conduct colonoscopy
NBI colonoscopy technology is the most modern today
Hopital General Hospital has put NBI (Narrow Band Imaging) technology into the colonoscopy. This is the leading advanced endoscopy technology today.
If traditional endoscopy cannot distinguish between normal organization and cancer organization, endoscopes use NBI technology with narrow light in two bands: blue (300 - 445). mm) and green (530 - 550 mm) strongly absorbed by Hemoglobin capable of:
Detecting vascular proliferation in cases of cancer very early, even when the tumor is localized, without metastatic lymph nodes.
Clearly demarcating the area between the cancer and the benign region, helping to accurately assess the extent of tumor invasion and biopsy. bring effective therapeutic results, high cure rate.
The endoscope diameter is very small and soft, does not cause burning sensation, especially useful for children with laparoscopy.
Professional medical team, doctors
Center for gastrointestinal endoscopy, Hopital General Hospital, has a team of highly qualified and experienced medical practitioners who have been trained in Japan. Here, doctors always put the safety of patients first. Therefore, the steps in the procedure of endoscopy are strictly controlled, safe and accurate.
Director of the Gastroenterology Center, Hopital Hospital is Dr. Bui Thi Kim Oanh, who has 40 years of experience in gastrointestinal examination and treatment. Doctors used to hold many important positions at prestigious medical organizations at home and abroad:
Trained in France and is a leading gastroenterologist of Bach Mai Hospital;
Member of Asia-Pacific Digestive Association;
Principal lecturer in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology - Hepatology, Hanoi Medical University.
Endoscopic procedure safe, fast
The procedure of gastrointestinal endoscopy at Hopital Hospital was directly developed and implemented by Dr. Bui Thi Kim Oanh.
Comply with the principle: SAFETY - COMPREHENSIVE - PRECISION, medical teams, doctors always pay attention to pre-colonoscopy examination and counseling, accompanying patients throughout the procedure of endoscopy, controlling all risks can occur, diagnose the right disease, giving patients satisfaction and peace of mind when visiting the hospital.
Anesthesia colonoscopy procedure at Hopital Hospital is performed as follows:
Step 1: Initial examination, pathological evaluation, endoscopic indications and pre-laparoscopic tests;
Step 2: Examination of laparoscopic conditions (blood formula, baseline coagulation, HIV);
Step 3: Pre-colonoscopy and explanation of endoscopic procedure, commitment and procedure;
Step 4: Take colon cleansing pills;
Step 5: Conduct colonoscopy. Endoscopic doctors identify and evaluate abnormalities;
Step 6: Rest after endoscopy;
Step 7: The gastroenterologist advises the results and directions for treatment.
Colonoscopy at Hopital Hospital
Much. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...