Is Pregnancy Taking Gynecological Medication Okay?
Gynecological inflammation during pregnancy has many potential risks for both mother and baby. Pregnant women need to learn how to prevent and treat effectively so that the disease does not affect the fetus.
The reason why pregnant women are prone to gynecological inflammation
As a woman, everyone is at risk for gynecological infections. However, with pregnant women, when they start to get pregnant, their bodies have more changes, more susceptible to infection than normal people. Some of the causes are:
- During pregnancy, the mother's vaginal area secretes more vaginal fluid than usual. If not properly cleaned and always kept in a clean, dry vaginal environment, it will create favorable conditions for fungi and bacteria to grow and cause infection.
- When pregnant, women's resistance is weaker than usual. Since then, making the body more susceptible to gynecological diseases due to its inability to fight off bacteria and fungi
- Improper vaginal hygiene also creates favorable conditions for fungi, bacteria to grow and cause disease.
Common types of gynecological inflammation
Gynecological inflammation is a generalized disease of many other types of illnesses that are fast. In particular, there are some typical diseases that are very active for women such as vaginal infections, vaginitis, vaginal yeast infections ... Each type of disease has different symptoms.
An infection caused by too many bacteria inside the vagina, causing an imbalance of bacteria in the vagina and causing inflammation. About 20% of pregnant women get vaginal infections during pregnancy
The manifestation of gynecological inflammation is a burning, itchy private area
Trichomoniasis is a sexually transmitted infection.
When sick, pregnant women often feel itchy genitals, painful urination and discharge of green or yellow discharge, with an unpleasant odor.
Pregnant women with trichomoniasis have a higher risk of preterm birth than mothers who are not sick.
Vaginal fungal infection
Vaginal fungi are mainly caused by Candida Albicans. This fungus parasitizes in several places inside the vagina or inside the skin. Candida is a normal microflora in the mouth, intestines, and vagina because of the acid environment that keeps fungus from breaking out.
However, for some reason, the unbalanced, alkaline vaginal environment causes Candida fungus to grow out of control and cause inflammation. The cause may be due to the pregnancy, the vaginal environment changes or the mother cleanses the vagina with soap, causing an imbalance in the pH in the vagina, creating conditions for the fungus to grow.
Bacterial Strep B infection
Strep B is a causative agent of urinary tract infections, endometrial rupture, infection of the incision and there is a risk of premature birth and miscarriage.
It also has the potential to cause infant infection and death.
Symptoms of vaginal Strep B infection are that pregnant women feel they urinate a lot, have a burning sensation when they urinate, have difficulty urinating, and their urine is more cloudy than usual. The feeling of being urged to urinate not only upset her pregnant mother but also disturbed her normal biological clock.
General manifestations of gynecological infections
Regardless of the type of infection, a mother should see a doctor to treat the disease thoroughly, avoid affecting health, life and avoid adverse effects to the fetus.
Usually pregnant women with gynecological inflammation will be prescribed by a doctor topical or vaginal suppository
When having the following symptoms, mother should see a doctor immediately to be diagnosed with the exact disease she is suffering from:
- There is an abnormal amount of discharge gas, the discharge gas is green or yellow. If there is a lot of bad gas but the white gas is normal, it is normal
- Feeling itchy and burning in the vulva, vagina
- Urinating feels painful, difficult to urinate and cloudy urine
- The vaginal area has an unpleasant odor
- Pain when having sex
How does a pregnant woman get gynecological inflammation affect her baby?
Although pregnant women with any gynecological diseases are at risk of adversely affecting the fetus. Diseases such as vulva, cervicitis ..
. during delivery can often spread bacteria to the baby, leading to the risk of infants having pneumonia, conjunctivitis, postpartum dermatitis.
Gynecological diseases transmitted via genital tract such as syphilis, gonorrhea, genital warts ... seriously affect the fetus. Babies can get gonorrhea, spread quickly through the umbilical cord, or have genital warts on the skin during vaginal delivery. Therefore, if women suffer from these diseases, it is best for women to have definitive treatment before becoming pregnant.
In addition, some gynecological diseases can affect fetal development, causing fetal growth retardation, increasing the risk of preterm birth.
What do pregnant women need to do when they have gynecological infections
Gynecological infections are not so clear that it can sometimes be difficult to recognize and easily confuse with the normal manifestations of pregnancy. Therefore, when she sees abnormal signs, she should go to the doctor for an accurate diagnosis.
Gynecological inflammation, pregnant women should go to the doctor, not arbitrarily buy medicine to treat
Depending on the causative agent of the infection and the severity of the illness, the doctor will recommend appropriate and guaranteed treatment that will not affect the unborn baby. Usually, pregnant women will be prescribed topical or vaginal medicine to treat the disease and limit defecation. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...