Keeps Skin Soft And Sexy
Neck skin is not only sensitive but also prone to aging so you should spend more time caring for this area daily.
The neck skin is very thin and sensitive because there is an area containing some sebaceous glands of the body. When we speak or move our head, basically the muscles in our neck work. However, many women never think of caring for this sensitive skin.
People often focus on taking good care of the skin on the face but forget about the skin that connects the body and face, which is the neck skin. This area of the skin is the attention and the expression of the earliest aging of the female body.
Especially in the 30s, this skin will age quickly, if you do not care, your neck skin will be wrinkled, or pigmented, or have tiny particles .
When the skin is old, at that time you New treatment will not be effective.
Below, the Beautiful section will guide you the secrets to care for the smooth and youthful neck skin:
1. Every day you need to clean your neck skin. Ideally, you should use specialized care products rather than just cleaning with regular soap.
2. To soften the skin of the neck, after cleaning the skin of the neck, you should wash it with clean water with squeezed a few drops of lemon juice.
4. During the shower, use a shower to spray water on the sides of your neck. This will help blood flow more easily.
5. After cleansing the skin of the neck, make sure to apply moisturizer to the area. Choose creams containing herbal oils and nutrients that will firm and soften your skin.
Moisturizers not only provide the right amount of moisture to the skin but also have a protective effect for the skin. If you do not have a specialized cream for your neck, you can use a moisturizer for dry and sensitive skin.
6. Because the skin on the neck is very thin and sensitive, during the process of rubbing the cream, you should rub gently. Massaging the skin is done from the bottom up, from the collarbone area to the chin.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...