Latest Colonoscopy Cost In 2020
Colonoscopy is the most modern and accurate method to screen, detect and treat colon diseases early. In recent years, due to the choice of patients, the cost of colonoscopy has changed a lot. The following article will help patients update the latest colonoscopy costs in 2020.
What is colonoscopy?
Colonoscopy is a procedure performed by specialized gastroenterologists. The main instrument for colonoscopy is colonoscopy. This is a soft, thin and long tube with a diameter of about 13mm (with your fingers) with a small camera attached and a light on its end.
The device is inserted rectally, rectally and then into the colon and finally ends at the cecum. During the colonoscopy, abnormal images on the surface of the colon lining are captured by the camera in the endoscope and show clear and detailed details to help the doctor make an accurate diagnosis
Who should conduct colonoscopy?
Colonic disease is very common, without excluding anyone or at any age, healthy people are also at risk of this disease. However, the following groups of subjects are at higher risk:
Family history of people with gastrointestinal cancer
People with symptoms: Anorexia, bloating, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, abnormal bowel movements, bloody mucus, mucus and black stools
Pain in the frame of the colon is not known
Routine screening for patients with polyps, colon cancer.
People with chronic colon disease
Currently in Vietnam, people with colon disease increasingly, so doctors recommend people over 45 years old colonoscopy at least once to check and detect lesions early.
Illustration of colonoscopy process
Colonoscopy methods: pros and cons
Endoscopic method usually
- Anesthesia colonoscopy has a much lower cost than anesthesia
- No drug allergy, anaphylactic shock ...
- Patient is fully awake during the procedure and after the procedure
- Patients have discomfort during laparoscopy, especially when the new endoscope inserted into the anus
- When pumping air into the colon makes patients feel uncomfortable and want to defecate.
- The patient is tired during the process of implementation, even causing psychological fear, long obsession for the patient
- No pain, no discomfort, no loss of strength, quick recovery after endoscopy
- Reduce psychological pressure, reduce anxiety to create a comfortable spirit for the patient
- Safe, does not affect the health and memory of patients
- The patient lies dormant during colonoscopy to make the image more accurate and effective for diagnosis. If you have to perform other procedures such as polyps, biopsy ... will also be easier and more effective.
- The cost of anesthetic endoscopy is higher than normal endoscopy
- Not applicable to all patients because some patients are contraindicated with anesthesia.
- May have complications, catastrophe or anaphylaxis. However, this rate is very rare because before the endoscopy, the patient is examined and screened by intensive testing, ensuring the health to proceed with anesthesia.
A patient undergoing anesthesia under anesthesia
How much does colonoscopy cost?
Price list at Hopital General Hospital
Is colonoscopy covered by insurance?
For patients who do not have the financial resources to use health insurance cards, whether or not colonoscopy will be covered is also a major concern.
If the patient is at the right level, the health insurance will pay up to 80% of the cost, if the off-line patient is only entitled to up to 40% of the total cost of medical examination and treatment according to the payment frame of insurance, including Endoscopic costs.
Doctor Hopital Hospital advises patients on colonoscopy procedure
Colonoscopy at Hopital Hospital
Application of Japanese endoscope NBI narrow light technology in Japan
Since the end of 2019, Hopital Hospital has applied modern NBI endoscopy technology.
The endoscopic NBI technique has many outstanding advantages such as:
- Allows sharp observation and thorough analysis of the lining of the gastrointestinal tract
- Application of modern Dual Focus technology, capable of magnifying images more than 100 times
- Early detection of gastrointestinal diseases and pre-gastrointestinal lesions
- Small endoscope, no pain, no discomfort or nausea during laparoscopy
Professional medical team of doctors
The team of doctors and doctors of Hopital Hospital are all specialized and have many years of experience in colonoscopy and gastrointestinal treatment.
Hopital Hospital colonoscopy is performed by leading endoscopy specialists in Vietnam, Department of Endoscopy meets a wide range of requirements for diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal endoscopy, ensuring safety and efficacy. the highest results for patients, and help patients recover early, minimize treatment time in the hospital.
The procedure of endoscopy is safe, fast and accurate
The patient can be completely assured with the procedure. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...