Leaf Giang – Diuretic, Pungent
Leaf Giang is another distorted sour, sour, pink rubber band. Scientific name: Ecdysanthea rosea Hook. et Arn., Oleander family (Apocynaceae).
Vines, perennial, can reach up to 50m. Stems soft, smooth, pale green shoots; Old branches are dark brown.
The whole tree has white latex. Leaves ovoid, opposite, circular base, pointed tip, raw margins, alternate leaf veins, veins of glandular glands; The leaves taste sour
Small pinkish-pink flowers, clustered.
Seeds have a tufts of fur at the top. Flowering from May 5. Parts used as medicinal stems, roots and leaves.
According to Eastern medicine, giang leaves have a sour and cool taste; into the canals; Has a cooling effect, eliminates inflammation, disinfects and only thirst. The trunk has a cooling effect to detoxify, diuretic, target emphysema, thirst, jelly.
Uses: The leaves are folk medicinal plants, used to treat indigestion, abdominal distention, stomach pain, aching joints. Topical treatment for boils, itchy skin
Used as a sour food when processing dishes (fish, meat).
Giang leaves are used as medicines to treat urinary stones, urinary tract infections, and chronic nephritis.
- Cure urinary tract stones: stem of giang leaves (or leaves) 100 - 200g. Sac drank many times a day.
- Cure indigestion, bloating stomach: leaves 30 - 50g. Sac drink. This prescription is constantly used to treat stones and urinary tract infections.
- Relieve arthralgia, stomach pain: roots or leaves 20 - 40g. Sac drink; Often combined with some other herbs.
- Cure boils, skin itchy sores, wounds: fresh leaves, washed, crushed, covered up wounds.
- Cure cystitis with sour soup with Giang Giang leaves: Giang giang soup cooked with sour soup with fish or chicken has the effect of preventing and treating urinary tract infection with symptoms of urination and urination.
- Healing foods in daily meals: Giang leaves cook sour soup with a lot of seafood, including poultry and cattle meat, which reduces the allergenic ability of seafood and poultry meat, Because Giang leaves have a detoxifying effect..
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...