Learn About Female Genital Inflammation
Female genital tract infections are female reproductive tract infections. The disease is quite common and is common in women of the sexually active age.
Female genitals include: Pussy, vagina, cervix, uterus, fallopian tubes (uterus), ovaries. Female genital tract infections are female reproductive tract infections. The disease is quite common and is common in women of the sexually active age. Starting with this issue, the column "Every gynecological obstetrics" will introduce the common pathologies of the female genitals.
The vulva is the external genitals, consisting of large lips, small lips, clitoris, vestibular, and Bactholin glands. The vulva is a well-closed organ that causes airlessness and high humidity
In addition to frequent contact with invasive agents, such as underwear with synthetic fibers, unwashed laundry and detergents, tampons of all kinds.
Therefore, the most common pathology is contact dermatitis.
Some common diseases
Often the lesions occur in the area exposed to irritants, skin rash, itching ... Symptoms usually disappear when no longer contact with the allergen.
The disease is often accompanied by Eczecma lesions in other skin parts of the body. Itching is a common symptom and discomfort
Bacterial vulvar inflammation
The disease is usually caused by bacteria or Candida.
Clinical manifestations are high pruritus in the vulva area, vaginal discharge in powder form and increased secretion.
Vaginal dystrophy (white spots)
The disease often changes and loses pigmentation. White spots can spread on both vulva, vestibular. Symptoms of vulvar pruritus may last for months or years. Vaginal dystrophy is one of the causes of vulvar cancer.
Pussy ulcer: There can be many causes:
- Herpes virus ulcer: There are many ulcers on the skin surface, pain, which can include inguinal lymphadenopathy, swollen glands and fever affecting the body.
- Ulcers caused by syphilis, chancroid, venereal diseases: Ulcers come in many different forms, alone or very much, the bottom of the ulcer is clean, painless, lymphadenopathy may appear in the groin.
- Ulcers caused by acne lesions: Often there are many combined ulcers, pain, repetitive ulcers.
- Ulcers caused by vulvar cancer: Uneven edge sores, excessive discharge, pain and swelling when there are multiple infections.
Tumors in the vulva
Folliculitis: Common in women who often shave and involve hair growth in the vulva.
- Bactholin cyst: Often due to obstruction of the secretory duct of the gland. The patient may feel a firm mass on one side of the vulva, often without pain. If the radiation will cause pain.
- Bactholin glanditis: The disease is usually caused by gonococcus or other types of bacteria available in the vulva. Common symptoms: Large lips swollen to make the vulva deformed, painful when walking, may pus at the tumor. The disease recurs many times if not treated thoroughly.
U warts in the vulva
- Papiloma vulva: The causative agent is usually caused by the Papiloma Humane virus. The lesions may be due to small blisters or large warts. Lesions are often associated with bacterial infections and excessive secretions.
- Genital warts: Genital warts like cauliflower or genital warts The tumor causes pain, foul discharge or bleeding.
Edema and vulvar hematoma
Usually appear after trauma, after childbirth, after vaginal procedures and surgery.
Vulvar pathology is very diverse and has many causes. The disease can occur at any age and often cause discomfort, affecting the activities of women. The disease is preventable and completely cured if detected early.
Self-care for “private parts” and visits to obstetricians and gynecologists when there are abnormal signs is the regular work of a woman who takes care of herself.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...