Learn The Most Modern Gastroscopy Technology Today
The world's leading new endoscopy technology for early diagnosis of gastrointestinal cancer is receiving the attention of many patients.
What is gastroscopy?
Gastroscopy, or gastrointestinal endoscopy, is a procedure that uses a flexible endoscope with a camera attached to the end of the tube to be taken by mouth or nose to examine the gastrointestinal tract. From the endoscope through the esophagus - stomach - duodenum, the doctor will observe and thereby make a diagnosis of the disease if any.
During the colonoscopy, the doctor can use specialized tools to perform polypectomy, removal of the object or hemostasis, dilatation of narrow, atrophic sections ... This is considered a method of examination and treatment. Safe, effective and very rare treatment of complications
Hopital Hospital uses Japanese technology stomach endoscope machine - NBI
Currently Hopital Hospital is using 2 methods of gastroscopy by mouth with both anesthesia and no anesthetic methods.
To bring the best endoscopy effect to customers, Hopital Hospital has now put into use the world's top quality endoscopy system today - Olympus CV190 of Japan.
The machine with Narrow Band Imaging (NBarrow narrow band endoscopy), uses light of 415nm and 540nm wavelengths to allow sharp observation and thorough analysis of the lining of the gastrointestinal tract, along with the Dual Focus function The ability to magnify images more than 100 times helps identify lesions and locate biopsies accurately. Thereby increasing the ability to diagnose lesions, cancers at a very early stage that conventional endoscopes are difficult to do.
In addition to the modern endoscope system, Hopital Hospital has a team of highly specialized doctors, many years of experience in the field of gastrointestinal endoscopy, ensuring the best medical examination and treatment for customers. row.
Olympus CV 190 laparoscopy system applies NBI technology in Hopital
The methods of gastroscopy popular nowadays
Endoscopy of the stomach through the mouth
This is considered the most popular method today and is applied by most hospitals. With this method, the doctor will perform endoscopy by putting the endoscope into the stomach through the patient's mouth
The advantage of this method is high accuracy and reasonable price.
Besides, if detecting problems that need to be treated immediately, such as cutting polyps, taking fluid ... the doctor can put specialized tools to handle them during the endoscopy.
However, the method of oral endoscopy still has some disadvantages due to the use of a soft endoscope with a fairly large diameter (about 1cm). Endoscope with copper working on the tongue, the bottom of the tongue, making patients feel pain, nausea, shortness of breath. This makes the patient do not lie still but may stir, not cooperate, interfering with the endoscopy process of the doctor.
Anesthesia gastric laparoscopy, also known as painless gastroscopy, is a method recommended by doctors for overcoming the disadvantages of the above two methods.
With anesthesia endoscopy, endoscopy is now just a sleep for the patient, dispelling all previous obsessions about pain, nausea and discomfort.
This method is also performed orally, but before the colonoscopy, the patient will be examined and discussed with anesthetist to perform anesthesia before the procedure.
Advantages of anesthesia gastroscopy:
- Absolutely no pain, no irritation, no discomfort.
-The surgeon can probe almost all parts of the upper gastrointestinal tract and easily perform procedures such as polypectomy, hemostasis, foreign body removal ... during laparoscopy.
- Minimize the complications and complications.
- Endoscopic anesthesia completely safe: Endoscopic anesthetics use a separate drug, different from anesthesia in surgery, has a short anesthetic effect and does not affect memory.
Anesthesia gastroscopy is a safe and effective method of diagnosing gastric disease
Disadvantages of anesthesia gastric endoscopy:
- Depending on the patient's medical history, some tests or subclinical tests (ECG, X-ray) may be required before endoscopy to ensure safety.
- Most patients will recover completely after anesthesia, but there are some cases feeling tired, sleepy ... need to rest and monitor the side effects of anesthetics.
Gastroscopy through nose
Other than oral endoscopy, this method involves putting the endoscope into the esophagus-thick-duodenum.
With this method, the advantage is easy to implement and high accuracy.
Besides, due to the use of small endoscopes with a diameter of about 5.9mm and going through the nose, it does not cause discomfort as nausea as endoscopy by mouth. Therefore patients are comfortable to lie still, convenient for endoscopic doctors.
However, this method has 2 major limitations that you need to consider implementing. Either endoscopy of the nose through the nose is not possible for patients with a narrowing of the nasal passages, or patients with nasal diseases. The second is during endoscopy, if any. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...