Let Your Skin Sweetly Greet Autumn
After a dazzling summer, the skin also needs a bit of care adjustment to recover and shine during the fall months!
1. Over the summer, the skin is very dehydrated. At this time, maintaining moisture is essential to keep skin bright.
So use a moisturizing mask at night to promote regeneration of new skin cells and prevent wrinkles. Use masks containing vitamin E and collagen.
2. The transition period will make the skin drier, leaving dead cells. So exfoliate at least twice a week with creams, gels or homemade products with a mixture of sugar, sea salt and honey
3. Using a moisturizer with moisturizing combined with gentle face massage will help blood circulation, the skin becomes ruddy, restore dull skin and darken after the summer months.
4. Sunscreen still needs! Although the autumn weather is cool and not very sunny, ultraviolet rays are still harmful to your skin.
So every time you go out, you should still "equip" enough sunscreen, masks and sunscreen with SPF 15 and above.
5. In the summer, the sun provides enough vitamin D, but in the fall, you are at risk of vitamin D deficiency, making the skin prone to dullness, poor vitality
.. in your daily diet.
6. Switch from lotion to cream: In summer, many women like to use lotion for skin care because they are light and fast absorbent, however, in the dry season, lotion does not work as well as lotions. The cream sticks to the skin longer, lasts longer and acts like a barrier to better moisturize and protect the skin.
7. Apply aloe vera (aloe vera) to the skin every day for about 30 minutes to soothe dry, burnt or sunburned areas, especially the neck, arms and legs.
8. Skin-conditioning with yogurt not only softens the skin but also provides additional moisture.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...