Liver Disease Does Not Cure Early, Watch Out For Dangerous Complications
Liver dryness is one of the liver diseases leading to dangerous complications if not treated promptly. So the cause of hepatic dryness, how to treat and prevent it to be effective?
What is dry liver?
Dry liver occurs when the working function of the liver is reduced, unable to filter toxins, toxins gradually accumulate in the liver, making the liver dry, making the body weak and tired.
Dry liver disease contributes to the risk of diseases such as cirrhosis, cirrhosis, liver cancer ... if not treated promptly.
Causes of dry liver disease
Dry liver and other liver diseases have similar causes, namely:
Because an infectious virus causes hepatitis, it will also cause the liver to dry out. There are two common and highly contagious virus types: hepatitis B virus and hepatitis C
Drinking a lot of alcohol causes the liver to be damaged, increasing the risk of liver dryness accompanied by complications of cirrhosis, liver cancer.
Improper diet: Eat lots of greasy foods, hot spicy foods, unhygienic foods, eat less fiber, vegetables
Abuse of medicines causes the liver to become hot and detox in time, leading to the risk of liver dryness.
Infectious virus is one of the causes of dry liver disease
Signs identify liver dryness
The signs of dry liver disease are not so different from general liver diseases, so it is easy to confuse patients, they need to be examined and diagnosed to know.
The basic symptoms may be:
Jaundice, yellow eyes: the first symptom that indicates liver diseases in general and liver dryness in particular. Due to poor liver function leading to unfiltered toxins, the amount of bilirubin in the blood increases so that the patient has jaundice and yellow eyes.
Fatigue, anorexia, exhaustion: When this condition shows that the liver has been poisoned, making the elimination of toxins difficult making the body tired, uncomfortable eating and not eating.
Dark stool and urine: When the color of urine and stool change color due to changes in the liver, patients should pay attention when going to the toilet to be able to visit the doctor promptly to find the cause.
Pimples, rashes: When the liver is hot or dry, the patient will have pimples and itchy body, discomfort in daily life
Liver disease is dangerous?
When you have any liver disease, including dry liver, the function of the liver will be impaired and functioning less effectively, in the long term, the body will be weakened.
Untreated, dry liver can lead to more serious complications such as cirrhosis and liver cancer.
Dry liver disease can complicate into liver cancer
Liver detoxification, cure dry liver
- Limit canned, greasy and spicy foods (salt, sugar, spicy)
- Say no to alcohol, tea
- Increasing healthy foods: fresh fruits, organic acids (oranges, tangerines, melon, watermelon, ...), cool natural teas like (bearded tea, lotus leaf tea, ...) , beans (green beans, black beans, .
..), frugal foods are also the preferred choice (bitter melon, squash, lotus root, pennywort, lettuce, ...)
- Drink plenty of water from 1.5 to 2 liters / day
Change of living mode
- Say no to cigarettes and stimulants
- Limit staying up late
- Sport, healthy living to avoid prolonged stress
Check liver function
- Examining, examining and evaluating disease levels
- Strictly follow the treatment regimen. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...