Massage Helps Sleep Well
Eastern medicine is called insomnia or malaise, a state of sleep disturbance. People with sleeplessness cannot sleep, are sleeping in the middle of the night, waking up, unable to sleep, or waking up too early and unable to sleep again. Accompanied by patients often have headaches, dizziness, nervousness, palpitations, anxiety, fatigue, health effects.
To treat insomnia, besides adjusting the lifestyle, reducing stress stimulation, eating, exercising properly, moderation, limiting the use of stimulants ..., you can apply a Number of acupressure points:
- Use your thumb to acupressure about 30 times, then swipe from sugar to temple about 30 times.
- Use your thumb or tip of your finger to swipe from the temples to the back of the head about 30 times
- Massage the acupuncture points: use the middle finger of the right hand to press the acupuncture points about 100 times.
- Press the acupuncture points for maintenance: use two thumbs to press on the acupuncture points and work about 30 times.
- Internal acupressure: use your right thumb to click the organ of the left hand, then change your hand to press the right vented point, each side about 1 minute.
- Acupressure acupuncture points: Use your right thumb to click the acupuncture points left hand, then change the right hand press, each day click 100 times.
- Rub belly: Lie on your back, left hand to the back of the right hand face up into the middle of the abdomen rubbing clockwise for about 3 minutes.
- Massage the acupointed kidney: the palms of the palms pressed into the acupressure point rub round up and down until it warms up.
- Acupressure triaxial intersection 30 times each.
Note: Should persevere in implementation, can self-press on regular acupuncture points 1-2 times a day
Also, avoid the causes of mental stress, let your mind relax before you go to sleep.
Regarding eating and drinking, it is necessary to abstain from stimulants such as coffee, strong tea, cigarettes, alcohol ...; Eat frugal foods, not full before bed.
Should exercise sports moderate or walk, gentle exercise. Before going to bed, soak your feet in warm water mixed with salt..
. Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...