Maternal Late Sleep Affects Fetal Development
During pregnancy, progesterone hormones often make many women tired and want to sleep more. However, pregnant women also often suffer from insomnia, affecting health of mother and baby. Therefore, depending on the specific characteristics of the pregnancy, follow the following instructions to be able to sleep better during your pregnancy period!
The cause of insomnia of pregnant mother
Most women during pregnancy suffer from sleep disorders, focusing mainly in the later months of pregnancy, mainly due to the following reasons:
Shortness of breath
Pregnancy causes a woman's hormonal changes that make breathing slower and deeper, leading to discomfort during sleep. The larger the fetus is, the more the uterus occupies and presses on the diaphragm, leading to insomnia in the pregnant mother.
Urinating many times
The baby is constantly growing, pinching the bladder area, making the mother feel uncomfortable and urinating many times during the night. This is considered the main cause of insomnia in many pregnant women.
Back pain and leg pain
The legs and back of pregnant women increasingly bear the burden of the fetus, causing discomfort during sleep. Many pregnant women in the last months of pregnancy due to the increase in fetal weight or lack of calcium, potassium lead to night cramps
In the last months of pregnancy, pregnant women often experience a situation where food is pushed up the esophagus because the fetus grows, causing the stomach to be pinched.
In addition, due to excess nutrients during pregnancy, pregnant women do not absorb all of them, causing bloating and bloating.
Pregnant women often have sleep disorders
The impact of insomnia of pregnant women on the fetus
The health of the child is adversely affected if the pregnant mother sleeps late or does not get enough sleep such as:
Babies are born anemia easily
If during the pregnancy the mother sleeps late after 23 hours, it not only adversely affects the health of the mother, but also accidentally slows down the fetal natural blood-forming process. Because in the period from 23 hours - 3 am is a favorable time for the hematopoiesis in the body.
Babies born with developmental delays
Usually when mothers stay up too late, a change in the circadian clock disrupts the growth of the anterior pituitary growth hormone. Therefore, when a pregnant woman lacks sleep or sleep too late, it will inhibit the growth and growth of the fetus, the baby may be born underweight, retarded ..
Babies are born or cry
Mothers sleep late and the child's biological clock also changes with the mother and gradually becomes a habit.
This condition lasts for the baby in the womb to be born or to cry, angry.
Good sleep tips for pregnant mothers
First trimester of pregnancy
During the first 3 months, pregnant women often face a range of emotions ranging from fear, anxiety and happiness to pregnancy news. This is the period when the body also produces new hormones.
An increase in the hormone progesterone during pregnancy will cause constant fatigue for the pregnant woman. At this time, pregnant women tend to be more tired in the first 3 months and this situation will improve in the next 3 months of pregnancy.
In particular, the hormone progesterone not only makes pregnant women sleepy, but it also makes pregnant women urinate because it enhances kidney function.
Not to mention, the signs of "morning sickness" raging as dizziness, nausea also make pregnant women more difficult when lying down or when triggered by the taste.
Tips for a good night's sleep during the first 3 months of pregnancy:
- Rest as much as possible and sleep whenever possible.
Drink plenty of water and eat foods that contain lots of liquids during the day but avoid eating or drinking them in the evening to reduce the number of times you have to go to the toilet at night.
- Anti-nausea symptoms with snacks and cookies. Eat regularly and eat small meals throughout the day to avoid an empty stomach. Always keep crackers by your side when you are nauseous.
- Sleep in the position to the left as much as possible. This is the best position to ensure good blood circulation. Use extra pillows to place between your knees or under your stomach to help you feel more comfortable.
- When you wake up at night, you should not turn on the light but only light light so you can continue to sleep.
- Try to go to bed at the same time every night. This will help your body gradually build a sleep schedule
Sleep as much as you can
3 months between pregnancy
Many pregnant women often regain their health when they enter the third trimester. This is the period when pregnant women do not have to face much risk of miscarriage, the symptoms of nausea, frequent urination and drowsiness are also more likely to disappear.
Most pregnant women often feel best during this period and begin to gain weight quickly. But there are also many changes during this period that make it difficult for pregnant women to sleep.
To make room for the uterus to expand, the diaphragm is limited and the pregnant woman's breathing becomes shorter and shallower. This makes pregnant women often face uncomfortable heartburn. Or many pregnant women often have dreams about the development of their unborn baby, which can be very scary or life threatening.
. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...