Medicine From Honey Bees
Honey bees are membrane winged insects, the body is only about 1-1.5cm long. Honey bees produce a range of valuable products, which are utilized by humans as medicinal herbs for their health. It is more familiar than honey and royal jelly, in addition to beeswax, propolis, bee venom is also used as medicine.
- Honey, a product made from worker bees, after sucking honey from flowers, then through the refining stage.
Honey is a complete medicine; It not only adds a rich source of energy that can be used in the form of fresh, aromatic, sweet and nutritious honey: 100g of honey, can provide up to 335 calories, but also an additional amount of vitamins and ingredients. trace elements Ca, Fe, P, Mg are significant.
According to traditional medicine, honey is sweet, neutral, non-toxic, in 5 business: mind, waste, spleen, taste and colon effect spleen, laxative, antibacterial
Drink many days of the week.
Honey has the ability to reduce the acidity of gastric juice and bring it back to normal conditions, can be used to treat gastric ulcer, duodenum well. It can be used alone or mixed in the decoction of the herbal remedies: white, white, royal, nostalgic, ginseng party to drink.
Also used to treat cough, dry cough, especially for infants, with honey, with slices of blueberries, or slices of lemon or kumquat, steamed onto the surface of the rice cooker has just dried up. Decant fluid for drinking. Topical application to minor (minor) burns will relieve pain and speed up immature skin.
- Royal jelly is viscous substance, white or slightly yellowish, is a nutritious, very nutritious to feed the larvae
Royal jelly is rich in amino acids, including many essential amino acids, such as cysteine, also B vitamins, organic acids, hormones, enzymes.
Royal jelly has a slightly sweet and sour taste, has a very high nutritious effect and also has a weight-gain effect.
Therefore it has a very good effect on the body, can be used for malnourished children, the frail elderly, especially for newly ill bodies, thin people, pale skin.
Due to the hormones, royal jelly can be used for cases of physiological decline, irregular menstruation, men, poor fertility ...
- Beeswax is soft in substance, white to ivory yellow, separated from the beehive wax layer. Beeswax contains vitamin A, saturated and unsaturated fatty acids.
Beeswax is sweet, slightly warm, non-toxic.
Has detoxifying effect, astringent, hemostatic, anti-ulcer. You can use beeswax 20g, drink with warm wine to treat haemorrhage, or use beeswax 10g, 20g behind sentence, 2 results. All canopy, mix well, burn smoke, treat ear canal.
Beeswax is also a component of boiled paste, high suction latex or used as a cover to preserve the capsules (pancreas, ginseng, kidney, etc.).
- Propolis, also called maple, is a product made from worker bees made from sap of plants, trained with wax.
Propolis has up to 55% plastic oil, 10% essential oil and about 30% wax, 5% pollen. A product with a dry, aromatic substance when heated.
Propolis also has many flavonoid components. Because of its good antibacterial effect, propolis is used to treat eczema and a number of skin diseases. Also works to inhibit tumors, prostate cancer, or use propolis alcohol 10% for people with radiation exposure, for good results.
- Bee venom is a very viscous, colorless liquid. Using bee venom as a substance to magnify the acupuncture points on the body, treat many diseases such as neuralgia, myalgia, osteoarthritis pain. Usually people use pincers to clamp the bee, then put the bee directly into the acupuncture points. The method of bee sting is very effective..
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...