Morning Salty – Things That Pregnant Women Need To Know
The time of morning sickness is the early stage of pregnancy, there are still cases that last to the last months. Everyone is different from morning sickness, some people have sour, sweet, salty, and other strange kinds of morning sickness. The following are things to note for pregnant mothers with morning sickness.
Is morning sickness a sign of having a son?
Since the beginning of pregnancy, morning sickness has occurred, women cannot eat bland foods and if they do not eat salty foods, pregnant women tend to have anorexia, leading to lack of nutrients for both mother and baby.
In order to determine the sex of the fetus first, it is common for the mother to say that the pregnancy of a pregnant woman is a sign of a son, but science does not have a reasonable explanation for this.
Causes of morning sickness in pregnant mothers
Salinity has been identified due to two main reasons:
- The pregnant woman's body is lack of nutrition and minerals causing cravings for salty foods.
During pregnancy, hormonal changes lead to abnormal cravings, including morning sickness.
In addition, it may be due to another reason, craving for salty foods during pregnancy can be a normal feeling, when your morning sickness will go back to your taste
Pregnant women should also be alert, if craving for high-salt foods starting from before conception or prolonged after birth, can warn a number of diseases, including Addison's disease (malfunction of the adrenal glands ) or Bartter syndrome (a common kidney disease).
The effects of salty eating on pregnant women and their unborn babies
- Edema: If the appetite control is not controlled, pregnant women will face the risk of increased water and salt accumulation leading to edema, increased blood pressure, dizziness, chest pain. , nausea ... More seriously, eating salty leads to the risk of pregnancy toxicity.
- Unbalance of the amount of substance in the body: Eating a lot of salt makes pregnant women always thirsty, the amount of substance in the body loses balance and is always tired.
- Reduced resistance: The habit of salty food reduces the secretion of saliva, thereby creating an environment for the bacteria to grow in the respiratory tract, leading to the resistance of the oral mucosa will be weak, so you sore throat
- Causes related diseases such as blood pressure, kidney and stomach due to prolonged salty eating.
- During pregnancy, the amount of circulation in the mother's body increases, the adaptation process also occurs faster to adapt to the circulation of the umbilical base, if eating too much salty food will increase storage. The amount of sodium in the body makes my mother's heart burden. The typical symptoms occur are nervousness, discomfort, decreased urination, affecting fetal development.
- Impact on fetal development: Pregnant women eat salty food will be bad for the fetal kidneys, because the fetal kidney and digestive organs in early pregnancy are in the process of formation and development. so if you eat too much salt at this time, your baby's kidney will be damaged.
Tips for pregnant mothers safe and healthy salty
Adapt and change gradually with a light diet
Pregnant women do not need to immediately remove all salty foods from the menu because any changes in habits or preferences require a period. Mothers should do slowly, gradually to be able to adapt gradually to bland foods.
First, pregnant women can limit the use of sauces during meals or make them diluted.
Along with that is reducing the amount of salt used to season foods slowly and reasonably so that the body gets used to it.
Change food processing habits: do not add much salt to porridge or soup, add green vegetables to neutralize the saltiness of the salt, lighten the dish. Increasing fiber and vitamins for the body, should eat boiled dishes instead of stir-fried, fried, braised dishes, absolutely do not eat pickles like pickles, pickled radish, salt onions ...
Limit processed salty foods
Processed foods such as oysters, dried fruit jam, potato chips, pretzels, etc. are often the favorite foods of pregnant mothers. However, these dishes contain a large amount of salt, so pregnant women should limit their intake.
In case of craving for salty food, you should only take a certain amount, eat into many times and try to eat the same serving. This will help you control the sodium intake slowly.
Also avoid processed foods like sausages, sausages, cheese, dried fish, fish sauce, etc. because these foods often use more salt in processing to preserve them longer.
Increase the intake of beneficial foods
Adding more dairy products, combining eating more green vegetables and fresh fruits will help pregnant women reduce their salty eating habits. At the same time, these foods also increase many vitamins and minerals good for the health of both mother and fetus.
Drink a lot of water
Pregnant women should make a habit of drinking plenty of water during the day, if you feel light mouth, you should drink a glass of water or juice that both refreshes and helps detoxify, eliminating the amount of salt in the body.
Not to mention if drinking fruit juice without sugar will help you maintain the determination to abstain from salinity and replenish the nutrients.
. Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...