Morning Sick Pregnancy Should Not Eat?
When morning sickness, mothers often feel nauseous and vomiting, leading to discomfort in the body. To help your baby always develop healthy during pregnancy, pregnant mothers should avoid eating the foods mentioned below.
Morning sickness is very common in pregnant women. This condition has no treatment but only a method to reduce discomfort.
The time of occurrence of morning sickness is about 3 months of pregnancy, depending on the location of each person that will have different symptoms such as vomiting, nausea, fatigue, anorexia ...
Food should not be eaten in the first 3 months of pregnancy
Liver is a nutritious food with high protein and many vitamins, but for pregnant women, it is important to pay attention to when eating this food
Pregnant women should not eat liver in the first 3 months because liver, retinol easily cause miscarriage.
Particularly, pig liver has parasites such as fluke flukes containing many viruses and toxins that are dangerous to pregnant women.
Foods that cause uterine contractions
The first 3 months is the time when the fetus is growing up in the womb, at this time the fetus will squeeze nearby organs causing the condition of excretion, digestion ... causing the mother to have a slight uterine pain.
In addition to physiological causes, uterine pain can occur due to lack of knowledge about nutrition, ingestion of foods that cause uterine contractions, leading to dangerous complications for the fetus such as abortion, miscarriage. thai
These include foods that pregnant women should avoid to avoid uterine contractions: Pineapple, green papaya, vegetables, wormwood, licorice, moringa, laksa leaves, crabs ...
Being in the top of the food with high nutritional value, rich in protein and omega-3 fatty acids that are beneficial for brain and eyes, but in the first 3 months of pregnancy, pregnant women should avoid eating seafood to not affect the fetus .
- Do not eat tuna, shark, mackerel, whale, and alkaline fish because of its high mercury content.
- Do not eat frozen seafood, uncooked fresh seafood
- Do not eat crab and crab products because it will cause uterine contractions, internal bleeding and can lead to stillbirth.
Mothers should avoid fish containing high levels of mercury
Alcoholic beverages, carbonated, caffeine
Alcoholic beverages, which contain stimulants, are foods that pregnant women absolutely need to avoid during pregnancy.
Especially in the first 3 months of pregnancy, this drink can have serious consequences for fetal development.
The most serious consequences are the fetal alcohol intoxication syndrome, fetal underdevelopment, abnormal facial features, heart defects and nervous system damage.
If pregnant women drink regularly also increases the risk of miscarriage, stillbirth.
Processed foods, canned foods are very convenient in everyday life but affect the health of the mother and fetus.
- Increase the risk of cancer because it contains many additives
- Easy to poison because it contains preservatives, flavoring agents, coloring
- Miscarriage, birth defects due to canned foods containing high amounts of saturated fat, high salt content
- Eating canned foods does not ensure enough nutrients for pregnant women.
Processed foods contain many additives that are harmful to the health of pregnant women
Raw chicken eggs
Chicken eggs contain many trace elements such as potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron ...
necessary for the body. Pregnant women should supplement chicken eggs in the pregnancy diet to reduce blood cholesterol levels, strengthen the brain for children later.
However, pregnant women should only eat cooked chicken eggs, absolutely do not eat raw eggs for the following reasons:
- Chicken egg moon contains trypsin inhibitors which inhibit intestinal digestive enzymes, hindering digestion.
- Being susceptible to life-threatening Salmonella enteriditis
- Raw eggs contain avidin which prevents the absorption of biotin in the body
Some foods that pregnant women should abstain from during pregnancy
According to research by Dr. Paula Ford-Martin and Elisabeth A. Aron, spicy spices: pepper and chili are among the leading culprits of nausea in pregnant women. Pepper is abundant in processed foods such as soy sauce, sauces. If pregnant mothers eat them regularly, they will cause stomach pain and not good for fetal development.
Scientists also recommend that when pregnant, pregnant mothers should eat natural foods rather than processed foods. Therefore, mothers need to eliminate spicy spices from their daily diet.
Spicy spices make pregnant women feel nauseous during pregnancy
Eating potato chips during pregnancy not only has an adverse effect on the stomach, but is also the cause of nausea and vomiting in pregnant mothers. In addition, research by scientists from Mayo University also added that eating chips with high-fat cakes such as hamburgers, onion cakes ... also makes morning sickness in the mother elected to be heavier. Removing them from your daily diet is what a pregnant mom should do during this period.
French fries make morning sickness even more uncomfortable
Foods high in fat
N. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...