Mouth Sores Warn Of Many Dangerous Diseases
Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day.
An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause necrotizing gingivitis, and can also be ulcers caused by cancer…
Of the above diseases, canker sores are the most common disease of the oral mucosa, most common in young people, more women than men. Stomach ulcers are not dangerous, and most can resolve on their own in 7 to 10 days, but they are recurrent, causing pain that interferes with eating, speaking and living of patients.
Causes of canker sores
Stomach ulcers have no obvious cause. Some researchers suggest that canker sores can be caused by an immune system response, where the body's immune system is affected by factors:
- Injuries - such as unsuitable dentures that bite the cheeks, trauma from teeth biting to lips and tongue when chewing, bristles brushing, brushing too hard, sports mouth injuries.
Hormonal changes. Some women find that mouth ulcers happen during the menstrual cycle
- Some smokers find ulcers develop only after they stop smoking.
Iron deficiency, or a lack of certain vitamins (such as vitamin B12 and folic acid) may be a factor in some cases.
Genetic factors may play a role in some cases.
- Stress, anxiety, stress.
- Infections, viral infections, fungal infections.
- Some systemic diseases also play a role such as stomach disease, hematological defect, allergic disease.
Symptoms of canker sores
There are 3 main types:
The most common canker sores are the most common (80% of cases). One or several ulcers are oval shaped, less than 1 cm, with pale yellow color, red inflammation around, appear lips, cheeks, tongue, less common on sticky gums and hard palate
The lesions last 7-10 days and then heal without leaving a scar.
Giant canker sores occur in about 10% of cases. The ulcer is more than 1cm in size, with intense pain. Lesions last from two weeks to several months, but heal with a scar.
Herpes canker sores occur in about 10% of cases. These are small ulcers, about 1-2 mm. Consists of many gathered sores. Unrelated to the herpes virus.
Treatment of canker sores
Common cancers usually go away on their own after 7-10 days without treatment. However, if the patient has huge canker sores or painful ulcers, has difficulty eating, the ulcers are recurring with a lot of frequency, affecting the patient's life and life, then only. treatment plan.
Treatment is not completely cured, but rather just reduces the duration of the ulcer, the frequency of relapses and the symptoms of an ulcer.
Drugs used with the purpose of inhibiting the activity of connective tissue-destroying enzymes (solution of Tetracyclin or Chlorhexidine in mouthwash); stimulates and increases connective tissue-forming activity (vitamin C); topical or oral medications for pain relief; topical or systemic immunomodulatory drugs.
What to pay attention when you have a pressure ulcer
Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal.
- You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day.
Keep your mouth clean.
- Regular diet, variety, enough energy and all kinds of nutrients.
- See a doctor as soon as there are signs of an abnormally large ulcer, the sores are widespread, the sores do not heal after three weeks, the pain cannot be tolerated despite avoiding irritating foods, having a high fever.
What to reduce the likelihood of a canker sore
Maintaining good oral hygiene by using floss daily and brushing your teeth after meals can also help.
- Brush your teeth very gently, use a brush with fine bristles, be careful not to slip with the brush.
- Avoid talking while you are chewing food.
- Reduce stress, relax.
Eat a well-balanced and balanced diet rich in vitamins A and C, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Visit dentist every 6 months.
Beware of oral cancer lesions that manifest as ulcers:
Cancer sores have the following characteristics that patients should pay attention to:
Usually does not heal for more than three weeks.
Usually appears on the tongue and floor of the mouth, but can sometimes appear elsewhere in the mouth.
- Usually associated with people over 40 with a history of heavy smoking or alcohol consumption.
- There are signs of irregular banks, hard edges, high protrusions, hemorrhagic bottom, hard and sticky background.
Doctor Le Nguyen Khanh Duy
According to the. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...