Muscle Pain In The Neck
Muscle pain in the neck is a fairly common disease that people often suffer from, it makes people feel very uncomfortable. In fact, the pain in the neck often stems from many causes such as inappropriate sleeping posture, improper neck rotation when exercising sports ... some people only have pain in one side, there are people with pain
The cause of neck muscle pain
Today, despite the advanced medical technology, identifying the exact cause of these pain is still very difficult. In most cases, muscle pain in the neck can be a symptom of many of the following causes:
- Being overly active, exceeding necessary or doing wrong methods such as repetitive activities or lifting heavy objects
- Injury, injury or fracture.
- Spinal degeneration, usually caused by stress in the muscles and ligaments that support the spine, or due to the effects of aging.
- Infections of the neck muscles.
- Abnormal developments such as tumors or painful sensations in the bone.
- The muscles are not solid.
- Tension or spasms in muscles.
- Poor sleeping posture.
- Using the computer keyboard for too long can also cause neck injuries
What are the main signs of muscle pain in the neck?
Typically, pain will occur around the neck and affect the muscles of the neck, the pain may be localized or spread to the shoulder or flat bone between the shoulders.
They can also grow wide to the arms, legs or spread to the head area, causing migraines or pain on both sides.
The muscles in the neck will be tight, sore, hard to touch, sharp pain can increase abnormally if you change the neck posture in case you turn your head to the side, this condition is often called folk. "scoliosis".
This pain may originate in the base of the skull, possibly accompanied by a feeling of pain and weakness in the shoulders and arms. During the pain, the person feels a burning sensation such as a sting or tingling sensation in the hands and fingers.
In most cases, neck pain can be treated at home using Western medicine, hot compresses, cold compresses and rest. Some of the following tips will be very helpful, helping to quickly treat pain:
- Apply hot and cold compresses every 2 hours and apply once every 15 minutes, applying to soft tissue areas. This will help reduce swelling and prevent muscle cramps.
- Gently invert your head to the side, starting from the right and then slowly changing to the left. Try touching your chin to your chest to pull your neck low, maintain your posture for about 10 seconds before changing sides.
- When sitting looking straight ahead, it is necessary to sit in an upright position, keeping the head and neck in the middle position.
- Gently massage the neck.
- Take anti-inflammatory medications, medications that reduce edema and relieve pain.
- Try to maintain normal activities to keep the muscles in the neck always working.
How to prevent?
- Relax your shoulders, lower your chin, and keep your head straight to help keep your neck firm, straight and comfortable.
- When sleeping, you should lie low, avoid lying on your stomach.
- Need to avoid stress at work and in daily life.
- When working, avoid bowing too low or tilting your head to one side for too long.
- Always change position and relax muscles, stretch your body regularly.
- Regular exercise, helping the joints and muscles of the neck be supple and healthy.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...