14 Mistakes About Eating That Can Fool Your Pregnant Mother
During pregnancy, pregnant mothers may hear rumors about eating and drinking during 9 months of pregnancy.
Pregnant must eat a lot because you are eating for two?
Fact: A pregnant woman is often reminded to eat a lot because you don't have to eat for yourself but eat more for your unborn baby.
However, in fact, some pregnant women gain only a few kilograms of body weight compared to the day they are not pregnant but the baby is born with a normal weight and healthy as many other children.
Normal women need 2000 kilo calories per day for light activity. When pregnant, the energy demand increases, in the first period, it is necessary to add 100 kilo calories per day, in the second to third quarter, each day must add from 250 to 300 kilo more calories (ie daily must have enough 2250 kilo calories) until farrowing is enough to support herself and her pregnancy.
Eating foods high in salt makes you bloated
Fact: Salt is an essential nutrient, even if you're pregnant. You should not remove salt from your daily diet. Because excess or lack of salt also causes edema in pregnant women
However, it is normal for some pregnant women to have edema during pregnancy.
If you have edema during pregnancy, you must consider the foods you are eating to make sure you are getting enough protein and water.
When pregnant, there is no need for strict weight management
Fact: Body weight says a lot about your overall health. You can gain weight quickly when eating too many junk food or other unhealthy eating habits.
Therefore, even during pregnancy, you should still pay attention to your weight and pay more attention to the food you are eating.
According to the weight of the pregnant women, when pregnant, the mother should only gain weight as follows:
- If you have a light weight before, you should increase from 12 - 18kg.
- If you have a moderate amount of weight should increase from 11 - 15kg.
- If you are overweight, you should increase from 6 - 11kg
- If you are obese, you should follow the instructions of your doctor but should only increase from 6 - 9kg.
- If you are pregnant with twins, you should increase from 16-20kg.
A baby in the womb only needs what the mother needs
Fact: The baby, though not yet born, is being developed in the womb from the very source of protein - a nutrient that the mother's body uses to build tissue.
However, the source of protein is not enough for pregnant babies to store enough for their babies to use during development. Therefore, no matter what the pregnant mother wants to eat, she should pay attention to the intake of adequate protein. Otherwise your health and the baby will be affected.
If pregnant women eat less fat, they will lose some fat and grow slowly
Fact: Your baby is not built from fat. Fat is only a source of energy for your body. And this source of fat is different from the protein source to build baby's tissue.
Not to mention if you eat a lot of fat, pregnant women are more likely to face overweight than when pregnant eat lots of carbohydrate or protein rich foods.
Drinking coconut water helps giving birth to white children
Fact: Currently, science has not proven that drinking coconut water helps to give birth to white children. During the first 3 months of pregnancy, pregnant women should not drink coconut water to avoid further morning sickness, flatulence and difficulty absorbing nutrients afterwards. The reason is that coconut water has welding properties and high fat content.
After the first 3 months of pregnancy, pregnant women can drink 1 coconut per day to be able to bring many benefits to the mother and fetus such as improving amniotic deficiency, supplementing with electrolytes and essential minerals. such as calcium, potassium, sodium, maintain blood pressure and enhance muscle activity ...
Eating vegetables can cause miscarriage
Fact: The papaverin content in vegetables increases the likelihood of uterine spasms if eaten in large amounts of 3-5kg in a day. To be sure, in cases where a mother has a history of miscarriage, premature birth or in vitro fertilization, she should still avoid eating ngot vegetables.
Shrimps should only be used after the birth of a baby or after an abortion to quickly remove mucus and fluid from the body.
Mother eating carp gave birth to white children, red lips
Fact: There is no scientific research to prove that eating carp during pregnancy helps to give birth to white lips.
However, carp provides omega-3, lutein, zinc and selenium that help support the building of a healthy nervous system and brain, limiting birth defects in young children.
For maternal health, carp helps fight inflammation, enhances heart function, digestive system function and slows down the aging process. Every week, pregnant women can eat 1-2 meals of carp to supplement nutrition for pregnancy.
Eat more goose eggs to help children smarter
Fact: Goose eggs are heavy and rare, but the nutritional value is not as high as chicken eggs, especially vitamin A content is far lower than chicken eggs.
Goose eggs are also high in fat, easy to raise cholesterol in the blood, not good for the health of the mother.
According to nutrition experts, if you want your baby to be smart, pregnant women should increase the intake of foods containing DHA, cholin, folic acid, fatty acids ... And should only treat goose eggs as a food.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...