15 Ways To Be Younger Than Age
The world's leading makeup experts will reveal ways to make you younger than your real age.
1. Choose a brightly colored lipstick
Expert Matin Maulawizada, who used to make up for Angelina Jolie, revealed that dark lip color is not good for the elderly, because then your lips are no longer full.
Choose pink or reddish, also avoid orange or peach because it makes your teeth look yellow.
2. Apply blush to top of cheekbone
Choose the highest point of your cheekbones and apply a pink powder in a circle. Sandy Linter, makeup artist of Elizabeth Hurley recommends using warm colors such as pink, copper because it makes you younger than your real age.
Instead of water eyeliner, dark pencils will help create softer, more youthful lines.
4. Invest in good concealer
You should choose a concealer that is similar to skin color and does not contain oil because this helps your skin less shiny in the summer.
5. Use large size eyeglasses
Using sunscreens is important to protect your skin from aging. Besides, you should choose large size sunglasses to avoid the sun rays causing wrinkles that are harmful to the eyes.
6. Use olive oil
Olive oil contains fatty acids that have a very moisturizing effect on the skin
7. Hand care
Dry hands make you older than your age. Take care of them by applying vaseline cream during sleep then wearing extra gloves to soften the skin of the hands quickly.
8. Foot care
Soak your feet in warm water before bed, regularly exfoliate your heels, and then apply a moisturizer to help your feet feel softer and younger.
9. Retouch the eyebrows
Thick eyebrows always make you younger, so use a brush to combine the brow with a dark brown color to create a soft line running close to the natural eyebrows.
Often when you cannot see, you have the habit of squinting, which causes wrinkles. So use eye cream combined with massages to help stretch the eye area.
11. Be careful of light
On average, you spend 200 hours a year in the sun, so even if you're sitting by the window, you need to use sunscreen.
12. Remove brown spots
Lemon juice diluted with water applied to the skin will help fade brown spots. You can do this at bedtime and gradually increase it to 2 times a day.
Keep the ice cream in the fridge
Recent studies have shown that a typical lotion can take up to 2 hours to have a direct effect on the skin, whereas if refrigerated, this time is shortened to only 10 minutes.
14. Sunscreen and antioxidant cream
Sunscreens need SPF 30 and must be reapplied after 2 hours, while antioxidant creams also work to reduce oxidative damage that only needs 1-2 times a day.
15. Remove makeup before going to bed
This is essential because it keeps your pores from clogging, helping your skin to avoid environmental and chemical pollution..
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...