4 Common Gynecological Diseases In The Winter
If there is no preventive or timely cure in this cold season, these infections will be more serious and may even cause infertility.
In the winter, especially on holidays, women often like to wear delicate clothes to keep glamorous and sexy but forget to keep the body warm. However, few people know that if the body is not kept warm, it is very easy to cause the ovaries to premature aging.
The reproductive organs of women are very cold because if the cold, capillary system of the lower abdomen is often clogged, the process of oily discharge is also more difficult and slower. If left for long will cause menstrual disorders phenomenon.
Especially if you do not keep warm during the red light, the girls have more severe abdominal pain than usual.
Frequent vaginal dryness will lead to an increase in white blood and a decrease in the PH in the balance of the vaginal environment, which reduces the immunity of the genital organs and causes gynecological diseases such as endometriosis, pelvic infection, cervix, vaginitis .
Pelvic inflammatory disease
This is a particularly dangerous disease. Pelvic inflammatory disease is an infection of the female reproductive system. The infection spreads from the uterus to the uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries and nearby structures.
Germs can infect the fallopian tubes and cause inflammation. Normal structures may then have scarring and block the egg's path to infertility. If the fallopian tube is partially obstructed and the implant's egg is outside the uterus, it is very dangerous to have an ectopic pregnancy.
See also 15% Discount Pre-marital health check package
The cervix is an important part of preventing pathogenic microorganisms from entering from the uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries
Prevent gynecological diseases in the cold season
- Pay special attention to maintaining warmth for the body and most importantly, the lower, closed abdomen.
- Moderate and safe sex.
- Pay attention to hygiene of the vaginal area more often because the risk of bacteria penetration is very high. You can clean with warm water and clean, absorbent towels, and wear soft cotton underwear.
- Pay special attention to abnormal symptoms of the genital area and body such as excessive white blood, dryness, severe dysmenorrhea, cold hands and feet, etc.
- And if you encounter any of these symptoms or are related, you absolutely should not buy medicines yourself, but should see a doctor as soon as possible.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...