4 Simple Ways To Prevent Gallstones
For very specific reasons, the percentage of gallstones in Vietnamese and some South Asian countries has a very high rate. After surgery, relapse of stones is very likely. Some people have surgery to the 2nd, 3rd but still have to treat because of gallstones.
What is gallstones?
Gallstones is a condition in which a stone literally appears within the bile ducts, causing stagnation and obstruction of bile circulation.
There are two basic harms in gallstones.
The first is the stagnation of bile that prevents bile from reaching the intestines sufficiently to digest food. We need to remember that without honey we cannot digest food perfectly.
- Up to 40% of the fat in food is digested and absorbed by bile
So the stagnation of bile secretion is really like making our digestive system worse, "eat whatever you eat".
Second, the obstruction of bile fluid in the lumen of the common bile duct causes cholestasis in the direction of regurgitation. The bile is stagnated too much, it causes the stagnation to return to the area where it was produced, stretching the biliary tract in the liver and gallbladder.
- Excessive stretching causes pain. Pain that can make your face look pale, rolling from bed to ground.
Another thing to keep in mind when treating, especially with surgery, is a recurrence of gallstones. We do not think that doctors do recurrent gallstones leave surgery
In fact, surgeons only intervene in the removal of gallstones in the common bile duct without any surgical procedure that can prevent the stone from slapping. Once the stones in the liver are still present and once the person doesn't have a change in lifestyle, it's hard to say goodbye to stones.
How to avoid nuisance?
Firstly, patients need to limit eating cholesterol-rich foods because cholesterol is the most easily crystallized substance in bile. If this substance is too much, the bile acids are insufficiently soluble, it will crystallize and deposit into gallstones.
- Almost all stones are formed from stone deposits, which are cholesterol. How much cholesterol is enough is not a standardized estimate for people with stones.
But one thing is advised not to eat foods rich in this substance. Foods to limit are egg yolks, animal organs such as heart, liver, brain .
.. One week should not eat more than 3 eggs and no more than 1 heart.
Secondly, it is necessary to increase exercise for biliary tract to increase stones removal. Foods that increase bile motility are foods that increase biliary tract motility and intestinal motility.
- Milk, powdered packages of MgSO4 powder, fruits and vegetables are the things that have a significant impact on biliary tract activity. The final effect is to smooth bile and reduce sedimentation. The advice is to add more vegetables to the diet, minimum 500g vegetables a day.
If you do not like to eat vegetables, you should also change.
Third, the need to increase the dose of motor medicine for the body. Exercise increases motor activity, increases peristalsis, reduces stasis. It is very effective for strengthening digestive health and greatly reducing the risk of recurrent gallstones.
- Implementing an age-appropriate exercise method is the most beneficial thing. Sports such as walking, slow running, and nourishment are good sports for people of all ages.
- If you can, 30 minutes of activity in the morning, 30 minutes in the afternoon. That would be better for the digestive system.
Remember that not exercising too hard with physical health is more harmful than good.
Fourth, we need to maintain 3 meals a day even if we hurry. Because bile is secreted continuously, if we eat enough 3 meals / day there will be no chance for bile to settle.
- By doing this, we will greatly reduce the risk of recurrent gallstones. Do not skip breakfast until after noon to eat one can. This is more harmful than we thought.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...