Nutrition For Office People
Sitting on the spot for 8 hours / day, office workers are in a state of little or almost no movement. So it's no surprise that they have so many health problems including weight gain and poor eating habits. Immediately apply the diet for office workers in this article to make sure you are always healthy.
Here are some nutrition tips for the workplace:
Eat balanced, diverse
Monotonous diets will lead to imbalances and nutritional deficiencies. So choosing enough of the following food groups each day will help minimize this situation:
- Fruits and vegetables
- Whole grains, not close to the grain and added fiber
- Legumes (beans, pulses and lentils)
- Non-fat milk and milk products
Make sure you always eat a good diet and a variety of food groups
- Lean meats, fish or eggs
- Oils or margarine without cholesterol
Remember that diversity is the spice of life!
Avoid being overweight
Sitting for hours at work and eating greasy snacks bought from restaurants will only make you gain weight quickly and face the battle of losing weight soon. A positive, scientific lifestyle will help protect the measurement of body rings.
Eat less fat, increase fiber
Choose a balanced and scientific diet with low-fat, high-fiber foods to reduce excess energy without leading to a deficiency and cravings.
Regularly visit the Health categories for suggestions on proper nutrition and exercise
Always be active
Combining a high-fiber, low-fat diet with regular exercise will give the best effect.
Research shows that those who are looking to slim, practice, follow the diet more easily, lose more weight than those who only follow a weight loss diet.
Do not sit for a long time, sometimes get up to move
Try incorporating workouts during work hours. Join a beauty salon that is open 24 hours a day; swim, cycle, jump, play a sport, garden, run or walk.
Always try to be the most active during work time (like walking up the office by the stairs, walking to lunch, asking everyone in the office to practice).
Stay away from the ‘super fast’ diet and the pills that make ‘sick’
The general trend of people is to like to achieve results immediately and look for miraculous tips to help lose weight quickly.
However, extreme diets will cause a deficiency of one or more basic micronutrients (such as carbon hydrate) or a lack of certain food groups, or insufficient energy to make the body tired. , imbalance…
It is true that you will lose weight but if you only eat a few leaves of salads and 12 eggs a day, then you will quickly gain weight again and certainly will gain more than before
Remember, in addition to losing weight you also have to maintain achievement.
Taking sick medicines will quickly bring the expected results but they are also very expensive and 100% have side effects (diarrhea, insomnia, dehydration, nervousness, anxiety, depression ...).
In order to lose weight successfully, you should change your lifestyle and never think about ‘sick’ medicines.
Choose a nutritious snack
Healthy drinks and foods will help you work more efficiently than eating greasy foods, sweet drinks.
Snacking on nuts is much better than bim bim, hot, greasy snacks
The nutritious and handy snacks to choose are: sugar-free jam, nuts, beans, almonds ..
.; yogurt and fresh fruit.
Drink lots of water but don't overdo it
Drinking 4 glasses of water (1 liter) during 8 hours at work, not to mention tea, coffee, cold drinks, juice and 2 glasses of water for the evening is the best.
Do not drink more than 1.5 liters of water / day because the process of 'eliminating' this excess water will 'waste' many important minerals (calcium, magnesium, kalia and sodium), even causing water poisoning. .
Never give up breakfast
Research shows that people who eat breakfast regularly are more productive, less tired and more energetic than those who only drink a cup of coffee instead of breakfast.
Because blood sugar is always the lowest when you wake up in the morning, if you do not immediately replenish your body's energy, your brain will not be able to have a good 'warm up' to get ready for the long workday.
If your breakfast includes sticky rice, fresh fruit, skimmed milk or yogurt, or toast with cheese, a glass of milk or hot cocoa .... a great new day has been kicked in!. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...