Overcoming Sweating Theft In Pregnant Women
The sweat glands are operated by parasympathetic nerves. When this nervous system is stimulated, it will promote the sweat glands to produce more sweat. However, when the body is in a state of stillness, when the body is completely inactive, especially at night and sweating, people call it thief sweat.
Burglary sweats are most common in the back, forehead, armpits, groin, hands, and feet because there are many sweat glands operating under the skin. The sweat component is made up of more than 90% water, leaving some salt and residue that the body needs to flush out.
If you've been sweating before pregnancy, you tend to get worse during pregnancy. You should consult a doctor to take better care of yourself.
Hormones are the main cause of this discomfort during pregnancy.
Low estrogen levels cause the brain region to control body temperature to function poorly. As a result, pregnant women sweat more than usual. The process of sweating is similar when a woman enters pre-menopause and menopause.
The biggest problem with pregnant women who are sweating is not sleeping well. You may wake up in the middle of the night in a sweaty pajamas. If you sweat a lot, get out of bed, change into other sleepwear, or even change your sheets. This may seem a bit inconvenient but good for your health
How to overcome theft sweat
There are many things you can do to reduce perspiration. While you can't avoid theft altogether, you can minimize it to get a good night's sleep.
- If the bedroom is too warm, you will make you sweat a lot when you sleep. Therefore, open windows, use fans or adjust the temperature depending on where you live.
- If you wear pajamas and a thick blanket, you may sweat too much. Choose thin pajamas to avoid overheating. Choose cotton pajamas to keep you cool. Do not cover heavy, thick blankets.
Light and cotton blankets will help stabilize your body temperature, reduce sweating. Some women find that taking a warm bath before bed and wearing light sleepwear will reduce night sweats.
- Because sweating can make you dehydrated, prepare cotton towels, water glasses by the bed. When you wake up, you can use a towel to wipe the sweat and drink some water to cool the body before going back to sleep.
- Getting enough rest is an important way for the brain area to control body temperature to work properly. Should go to bed early and on time. Pregnant women need 8 hours of sleep each night.
- Living habits and nutrition can affect sweating.
For example, an inactive, unhealthy lifestyle aggravates sweating. On the contrary, regular and proper exercise helps improve health, maintain the stable activity of hormones and thereby, make the area of the brain that controls the body's temperature work effectively, limiting night sweats.
- Certain foods like caffeine, alcohol and spices make sweat worse. Pregnant women should avoid drinking alcoholic beverages altogether but avoid caffeinated beverages and spices before bedtime to limit sleep apnea.
- Sugar is a hidden factor in sweating. Sugar increases metabolism so it makes the body sweat. Eating sweets before bed will make you sweat more.
- Some foods increase sweat, on the contrary, some reduce sweating for the body.
Soy has been shown to reduce menopausal symptoms. It is also plant estrogen. For this reason, premenopausal and menopausal women are advised to use soy to limit theft. Mothers can also use this method to limit the nuisance caused by sweat theft.
To gain more knowledge during pregnancy and care for your baby, join the maternity class that is regularly held and completely free at:
Hopital General Hospital
Address: 55 Yen Ninh, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
Hotline: (+84) 932232015
Tel: (+84) 4 39275568
Email: register now to receive details and join the nearest antenatal class.
Hopital General Hospital wishes you a healthy and meaningful pregnancy!. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...