Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Pelvic inflammatory disease (VVC) is a common gynecological pathology in women of childbearing age. This is a clinical syndrome caused by an infection of the uterus, uterus, ovaries, peritoneal peritoneum and nearby organs. The majority of VVC cases are due to the spread of a previous infection in the vagina, cervix.
Risk factors and causes
The risk factors for VVC include: women of childbearing age, having early relationships and relationships with many partners, who have a history of cervical mucous inflammation of pus with incompletely treated, recurrent . In addition, abortion procedures, procedures on the vagina, cervix, also create favorable conditions for bacteria to develop and cause disease.
Most cases of sexually transmitted infections are neisseria gonorrheae and chlamydia trachomatis. However, in rare cases the cause may be caused by other bacteria present in the vagina such as gardnerella vaginalis, haemophilus influenzae, mycoplasma hominis, ureaplasma urealyticum Group A streptococci, Peumococci and other types of bacilli intestine.
Signs of identification
Depending on the pathogen, the degree of infection and the body's resistance, clinical signs in VVC vary widely from person to person
In severe cases, patients complain of lower abdominal pain, intermittent or dull aches, vaginal white blood is more intense and smelly with changes in color of white, blue or yellow blood. Signs of fever above 38oC, body chills, tired people. When having sex, there is a lot of pain, more pain when pressing on the lower stomach.
The determination of VVC is based on the following symptoms: abdominal pain, cervical pain at vaginal examination and pain when examining two appendages (including the ovaries, ovaries, right and left sides). In addition, blood tests, leukocytes increased by 10,000 mm
Progression of the disease
In cases of untreated or inadequately treated VVC can cause pelvic abscess, usually an abscess in the ovarian canal, but a few other cases may be abscess. in the small intestine, large intestine or appendix. Abscess block can burst into the abdomen causing peritonitis
Some cases of VVC leave sequelae of persistent chronic pelvic pain caused by the bacteria Neisseria gonorrheae and chlamydia trachomatis both have molecules capable of binding to receptors of the genital epithelial cells, and they secret endotoxins injure a series of hairs of the oviduct of the ovaries to cause sticky fibrosis, which affects the conception of the patient leading to infertility and the possibility of future ectopic pregnancy complications.
The treatment of VVC is mainly medical treatment with appropriate broad-spectrum antibiotics, requiring early treatment and continually having the chance to avoid the sequelae of VVC. All treatment regimens must be effective for both neisseria gonorrheae and chlamydia trachomatis. For mild forms, can be treated at home. However, with severe illness, hospitalization is required.
The standard of inpatient hospital treatment includes the following situations: young patients under the age of 18, when determining VVC without excluding other surgical conditions such as appendicitis; sick people are pregnant; outpatients did not achieve results, were accompanied by a high fever of 39 ° C or an increase in leukocyte blood test by 15,000 mm3 and abdominal and vaginal examination with appendage abscess.
Home treatment for outpatient mild treatment: ofloxacin 400mg plus flagyl 500mg, used continuously for 14 days or cifixime 400mg combined doxycyclin 100mg and flagyl 500mg, used continuously for 14 days. Need to combine painkillers, support, rest and adequate nutrition.
Inpatient drugs, the use of high-dose systemic antibiotics should be prescribed by a specialist.
Combining pain, fever, electrolyte rehydration and body resistance enhancement.
In the event of complication of ovarian abscess and unresponsive antibiotics, surgical removal of abscess and abdominal drainage will be required.
The majority of sexually transmitted infections in general and VVC in particular spread through sexual contact depending on many factors such as culture, economy, society. Therefore, to prevent genital infections, it is necessary to pay attention to the following measures:
- Propagating education and health information, especially for young people, about the dangers of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Promoting the family foundation, propagating the life of a husband and wife This is the best way to prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
- For suspicious relationships, must know how to prevent yourself and your contacts. Using condoms is the most effective method.
- Women when using, gynecological cleaners must be properly, according to the instructions on each bottle of detergent, note not douching into the vagina but only washing the vulva only, douching into the vagina will disturb the vaginal environment to create conditions k.
. Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...