Pocket 6 Drinks To Help Pregnant Women Reduce Morning Sickness
During pregnancy, pregnant women will experience morning sickness with nausea, vomiting, discomfort, and inability to eat or drink, leading to health effects. Therefore, pregnant women are always looking for solutions to help reduce this situation.
During the first half of pregnancy, feeling tired, nausea is quite common. The level of morning sickness varies with each pregnant woman. You may only vomit in the morning or you may vomit (vomit) all day. Most morning sickness will end after the first 3 months. But some mothers still have morning sickness until the fourth or fifth month.
With a simple way, we would like to introduce to mothers a number of drinks to reduce morning sickness, which not only is good for health but also helps mothers to treat morning sickness effectively
6 drinks to help reduce morning sickness
With its spicy, warm, ginger properties, it can be used for welding, moderate and detoxification, so it is often used to reduce nausea.
When nausea appears, cut a slice of fresh ginger directly for a few minutes.
In addition, you can make ginger tea to drink, there are 3 ways to make ginger tea that pregnant women can apply immediately.
- Method 1: Use ginger tea bag (note that choose a tea of clear origin and guarantee).
- Method 2: Crush fresh ginger into hot water to make ginger secret, then add a little honey to drink.
- Method 3: Soak a few slices of fresh ginger with a few shredded tangerine peels for about 15 minutes and then drink.
Peppermint has strong antibacterial and anti-viral properties, strong antioxidant, cool taste, gentle fragrance, so it is often used for pregnant women with morning sickness.
Mothers can make mint tea at home by doing the following:
- Prepare a few mint leaves, rinse thoroughly with water to remove dirt
- Put mint leaves and water in a pot to boil, then boil water, turn off the heat
- Filter the water, add some honey and lemon and enjoy
Lemon honey tea
Honey lemon tea is a drink so familiar to everyone, this is also a great use to help reduce the feeling of nausea when morning sickness.
The aroma of lemon combined with honey has an antibacterial effect, avoiding infections that lead to nausea.
Preparation of lemon honey tea is also very simple, you just need to use: 2 tablespoons of lemon juice (or a few slices of lemon) and 2 tablespoons of honey in warm water and stir well.
According to traditional medicine, licorice is a sweet herb often used as a remedy for nausea, vomiting or digestive disorders.
Pregnant women can make some licorice tea to drink when they feel nauseous. Note that only 240ml a day should be taken to avoid side effects such as hypertension.
Sweet and sour tamarind fruits are rich in vitamins C and B that increase resistance, and about 14% tartaric acid helps stimulate the taste buds, reduce appetite, fatigue during nausea, morning sickness during pregnancy. Besides, tamarind also rehydration, electrolytes, clear heat, enhance digestion.
How to make tamarind juice simple as follows:
- Preparation: Tamarind ripe 300g, white sugar 10g
- Peel tamarind and cook with 300ml of water.
- Boil on low heat about 200ml, then filtered water, add sugar, stage.
- When drinking divided into 3 times / day.
Fruit juice or vegetable juice
Using fruit to drink water is also a way to help pregnant women reduce feelings of nausea. Juices made from oranges, tangerines, grapefruit, etc. are encouraged to use during this period.
Note to drink fruit juice low sugar to avoid gestational diabetes.
Some small note when morning sickness for pregnant mothers
- Avoid spicy or greasy foods: Eating a lot of spicy and greasy foods is the cause of indigestion, abdominal distention and make vomiting worse. A light and greasy diet can reduce nausea and reduce the likelihood of stomach pain.
- Add protein to your meals: Protein-rich meals can combat nausea better than high-fat meals or carbs.
Avoid large meals: Breaking down meals or adding small snacks when you feel nauseous can help reduce unpleasant symptoms.
- Stand up straight after eating: Some people are more likely to have reflux or nausea if they lie down within 30 to 60 minutes after a meal.
Avoid eating with meals: Drinking any liquid during meals can increase feelings of fullness, which can cause nausea in some people.
- Drink enough water: Dehydration can make nausea. If your nausea comes with vomiting, then you need to drink enough fluids to rehydrate your body.
- Light exercise: Exercises such as aerobics and yoga can be especially helpful ways to reduce nausea..
. Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...