Pregnancy Failure – Do Not Despise Pregnant Women
Miscarriage is a dangerous obstetric complication, potentially threatening the health of the fetus after birth, even leading to stillbirth in the womb or death at birth.
What is abortion?
When the fetus is still, the fetus receives oxygen from the mother to maintain life and develop thanks to the circulation between the mother and the fetus: uterus - placenta - fetus. In particular, the placenta is responsible for transmitting nutrients and oxygen from the mother to the fetus. If there is a cause that affects the circulation, the fetus is not getting enough oxygen and will cause fetal failure.
Pregnancy failure is divided into 2 groups: acute and chronic fetal failure with different nature and severity:
Acute fetal failure: Abortion occurs abruptly during labor, leading to immediate death if not handled promptly
Chronic fetal distress: A condition in which pregnancy occurs during pregnancy and is mild, so it is not clear and difficult to detect
This seriously affects the womb of the mother and the ability to mother later.
Regardless, fetus is very dangerous, not only for the fetus but also for pregnant women.
Fetal failure is a condition in which the fetus does not get enough oxygen during pregnancy or during labor
Signs identify pregnancy
Fetal failure includes 2 groups with different manifestations.
For chronic fetal failure
Because miscarriage in pregnancy is not so obvious, please observe carefully the following signs:
The height of the uterus develops slowly because the fetus is underdeveloped because the blood supply is low
Fetal movements are slow, disordered. Previously the baby pedaled hard and many suddenly pedal lightly and less. If you do not see the baby pedal or move, the fetus is likely to be stillbirth, should seek medical attention immediately
The fetal heart rate changes, sometimes beating faster than 160 times / minute, sometimes beating quite slowly, less than 120 times / minute. The reason is that the fetus is hypoxia
For acute pregnancy failure
During labor, if the mother notices any of the following, she should tell the doctor to be handled promptly:
Amniotic fluid is green (usually amniotic fluid)
Amniotic fluid with meconium
The fetal heart rate is too fast, over 160 beats / minute or too slow 120 beats / minute
After birth, measure the first fetal blood pH and umbilical blood to determine.
Which pregnant women are at risk?
Before pregnancy, women suffering from chronic diseases such as anemia, heart failure, blood pressure, kidney failure, respiratory failure ... are all at risk of fetal failure. During pregnancy and childbirth, pregnant women have manifestations such as forwards, small amniotic fluid, calcified vegetable cakes, premature rupture of membranes, prolonged abortion, fetal toxicity affected by maternal pathology. .
Mother has kidney disease, high blood pressure, diabetes…. often cause chronic pregnancy failure.
If the fetus has problems (cords wrapped around the neck), it is easy to suffer from acute failure or possible fetal heart failure.
Pregnant women with diabetes such as diabetes, low blood pressure are more likely to get pregnant
Causes of fetal failure
There are many causes of pregnancy failure, the mother, the fetus itself or some other factors.
Cause from the mother
- Anemia is caused by any mother such as bleeding, low blood pressure, chronic anemia ...
- Lying position: If the mother lies on her back, the uterus will press against the aorta causing the blood flow to be blocked. Therefore, when pregnant, especially in the months near the end of pregnancy, the mother should lie on her left side so that the arteries are not pinched by the uterus.
- Mother's health: If she suffers from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart failure, bacterial infection, obesity, it can also cause fetus failure.
- Uterine contractions: These contractions will cause the uterine circulation - placenta to be interrupted for about 15 - 60 seconds and the blood supply to the fetus decreases by about 50%. If uterine contractions occur more often, persistent and prolonged will lead to fetal failure.
Cause from the fetus
If the fetus is one of the following, it is more likely to cause fetal distress:
- Pregnancy is premature
- Gestational age: If the expected date of delivery is over, the vegetable cakes are often calcified, which affects the delivery of oxygen through the placenta, leading to fetal failure.
- Malformation, infection, developmental delay ....
These causes may come from the fetal appendage:
- Impaired placenta, placental abruption, placenta placenta .
.. makes the process of supplying oxygen to the fetus affected
- Umbilical cord abnormalities such as umbilical cord prolapse, umbilical cord cord, knot, and umbilical cord wrapped around neck also interfere with oxygen transport
- Early amniotic rupture: Reducing the volume of fetal protection makes during labor, uterine contractions press on the fetus, the umbilical cord causes hypoxia.
- Difficulty delivery: Abnormal pregnancy or some other reasons that lead to prolonged labor and delivery, the fetus is affected.
- Anesthetics, analgesics, increased uterine contractions during labor may cause fetal failure if bending. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...