Preventing Hearing Loss
Repeated, repeated exposure to loud noises of machines and vehicles may affect human hearing.
According to one statistic, 10 million Americans have no-cure hearing loss due to noise, and the effects of noise on hearing are often detected late because injuries often occur slowly.
The loud noise damages the delicate hair cells in the inner ear. This damage causes sensorineural hearing loss and often tinnitus (noise in the ears).
The danger level of noise can be due to working in noisy industries or participating in dangerous recreational activities.
Thereby, we need to be wary of dangerous recreational activities: game shop on firecrackers, dance rooms, concerts, shooting, cinemas, sporting events, motorboats, motorbikes ..
Special industries can be deaf due to noise: fireworks, factory workers, construction workers and heavy industry, musicians, entertainment industry workers .
If you need to raise your voice to scream louder than the noise can be heard by someone standing an arm away from you, that noise may already be in danger. A number of dangerous noise warning signs are present:
- You cannot hear the opposite person even only 3 steps away.
- You have earache after leaving the noisy area.
- You have tinnitus (noise or o .
o ... in the ears) right after exposure to noise.
- You suddenly have trouble understanding words after being exposed to noise. You can hear what people say but you don't understand what they say.
Ways to prevent it
If you are in occupations that are at risk of hearing loss, check with your colleagues if your ears are fully protected under occupational safety laws.
You also need to limit your exposure to loud noise, wear ear protectors such as silicone earplugs or earplugs.
At home, turn down the volume of the TV, radio and music player. Wear a button or take a noise reduction picture when using loud noise machines (lawn mowers, electric saws, etc.).
Buy products with less noise (compare noise intensity assessments in dB - the smaller the better).
Reduce the number of noisy devices running at the same time in your surroundings.
Avoid medicines that can cause ear poisoning. To be sure, ask your doctors about the possible harms to your hearing.
Prevention is very important, make sure your family (especially children), friends and colleagues are aware of the dangers of noise.
. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...