Prevention Of Premature Birth
Babies born between 28 weeks and before 37 weeks are considered premature. And there are up to 12 factors that can cause this condition:
The cause of premature birth
- History of preterm birth
- History of miscarriage
- Get pregnant early (age 18) or get pregnant in your 40s
- You have a bad physical condition or a history of illness
- Pregnant women who are underweight
- There is no good condition to take care of pregnant women
- People who are addicted to drugs or alcohol
- Constantly standing during pregnancy. Usually, women who have a name of 40 hours per week have a very high risk of preterm birth.
- Having a history of reproductive tract infections or being at risk of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Pregnant many times
- Reproductive organs are malformed
- There is an impact of technology on reproductive organs
How to avoid premature birth
If you know how to prevent and protect, pregnant women can completely avoid premature birth. When you realize your body has 3 signs as below, pregnant women should immediately go to the hospital for examination and timely treatment:
1. The lower abdomen is often hardened. During pregnancy, if a woman finds her lower abdomen swollen, sometimes comes in pain every night or early in the morning, she should go to the hospital for a checkup
2. Vaginal bleeding: During pregnancy, heavy labor can also lead to vaginal bleeding. However, if you see a lot of bleeding and signs of abnormalities, pregnant women need to go to hospital for timely treatment.
3. Amniotic rupture: Pregnant women rupture of membranes earlier than expected. In this situation, the woman should lie on her back, avoiding movement and vigorous exercise. Relatives should bring pregnant women to the hospital as quickly as possible
Starting at 28 weeks onwards, there are a number of tasks that pregnant women should avoid or limit to prevent preterm birth:
- Pregnant women should not exercise heavy, absolutely not smoking, not drinking alcohol.
Nutrition needs to be strengthened and supplemented.
- Do not have sex during this period because the exposure of semen can affect uterine contractions and promote preterm birth.
- If you feel tired, pregnant women need to rest, do not stay up late, think much and if you are sick, you need to follow the instructions of your doctor. Avoid word of mouth self-medication.
Things to keep in mind to avoid preterm birth
- Attention to physical health and mental health. Avoid psychological trauma. Pregnant women try to maintain stable emotions and keep the mood always happy.
- Pregnant women should pay attention when moving and exercising.
Avoid strong impacts, minimize eating foods that can cause vegetable flaking.
- Pregnant women with a history of uterine fibroids should pay attention to treatment. Minimize sex in the late pregnancy.
- Always keep the vagina clean to prevent fungus and vaginal disease.
- Women who are pregnant many times should pay attention to the rest and nutrition regime.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...